• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

It's about time you made your return bro! Was beginning to think you were gone for good. I'll be up for some late games Fri/Sat bro.
KOW 2011

Hydro

Quote from: Toomeke on July 29, 2009, 02:49:12 PM
 :-\

Its not Ashe. This guy plays Kof and sfiv now. He plays Viper, Sagat, Chun, Balrog and Ryu all at a good level. He's really good for how long he's been playing but his Viper is definitely not as good as yours James. One to watch out for though.

Please don't start arguing guys. It's really dumb

Quote from: gunsmoke on July 29, 2009, 02:35:42 PM
....................................... :-[

Agreed............................... :'(

I hereby dub thee: "Ben, Peacekeeper".

Oh another dude playing Viper, well that's good. I guess I can't blame ol' Hue for thinking he's good, I mean, he's obviously playing down at yifans right? That's where all the top players play, right? That's where the scene is at, right? AM I RIGHT?

In other PSN news, just beat Brodsta au. He's like Mike on acid with some attitude to boot. *thumbs up*

[8-----D] Toots

HoneyBadger

Yifans can never compare to the original Oleet!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: Smoofikith on July 29, 2009, 11:37:31 AM
Watched that spacing and zoning tutorial? If you haven't I guarantee it'll improve your ground and air game a lot

Hey Smoof where can I find this tutorial? I want to watch and learn!

maelgrim

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on July 29, 2009, 06:54:42 PM
Watched that spacing and zoning tutorial? If you haven't I guarantee it'll improve your ground and air game a lot

Here it is
http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,619.0.html
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Cr8zyK1LL3r

The guy that i mentioned in the previous post is not Ashe.... Ashe doesn't play KOF. Ben's right, he's using viper, sagat, chun, ryu,.... and no matter how you look at it, he's really good for that short amount of time he played (compare to us). And I didn't say his C.viper is stronger than yours. I said probably about 80% or so. He could do all the hard combo and cancel moves, he's just lack of fighting experience. And I'm sure his Ryu can also be better than my Ryu anytime soon. What's a big deal about that ?!?!??

There are many people in this world who are younger than us, spend less time to train compare to us and yet they are better than us. And it's the truth.
I don't like those KOF guys also coz they always act cocky lol.... but I still have to admit that they are good. Simply because comparing them to us, they've spent less than half of the total time we played and they could pull out over 60% potential of all the characters we use. What other word should i use to describe them other than "Good", maybe i should use "genius??" or "godlike" lol

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 29, 2009, 03:34:27 PM
yo public service announcement for all my big headed niggas and my big headed bitches . im back bitches so grab the lube and prepare to get your shit pusssshhhedd innn. you know my stezil , anyone out west keen, offline right now my cars idoling , bring it, what, The punishers here.
Damn the brother is back! Mate I was wondering where you disappeared to? Did you do one of those finding your inner Street Fighter self missions hehehe...Good to see you back and in good time for Nationals too.

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: maelgrim on July 29, 2009, 06:59:03 PM
Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on July 29, 2009, 06:54:42 PM

Here it is
http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,619.0.html
Thanks Maelgrim : )

inoxx

Quote from: zosla on July 29, 2009, 08:28:58 AM

mayflash is ok but you have to mod them and will prolly cost you all up about 200+ NZD

If you are wanting a Decent stick I think I can hook you up with one with fully sanwa parts, let me know.

true. well im getting this stick second handed for $100 thought it would be pretty decent/cheap.. just curious if it would be actually good for in-game performance?

What's that? You don't want to die? Too late for you, pal. You're a goner!

fluxcore

Not really that good without modding.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: inoxx on July 29, 2009, 07:20:26 PM
Quote from: zosla on July 29, 2009, 08:28:58 AM

mayflash is ok but you have to mod them and will prolly cost you all up about 200+ NZD

If you are wanting a Decent stick I think I can hook you up with one with fully sanwa parts, let me know.

true. well im getting this stick second handed for $100 thought it would be pretty decent/cheap.. just curious if it would be actually good for in-game performance?

DO NOT PAY $100 FOR A SECOND HAND MAYFLASH!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yeah I was gunna say that , dont pay $100 for a second hand mayflash !!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

CptMunta

Got some games in today! Huzzah! Having to bail at random to attend the wee one and in-laws are over from Germany so family styles.

You all picked Rufus at one point, that fatty is picking up steam. Was good though needed practice with that match up. Especially with Rose.

Was cool to try some Fei Long

GGs imagneto

Shame about the lagg at the beginning got a bit better later on though.

GGs Mobius

Always fun playing different characters with you. Your El Fuerte is really fun to play.

GGs Geneterror

Man some rad matches! Abel mirror was epic. Rufus was fun, Threw the match cos you woke up from dizzy before I broke outta of my taunt, serves me right. Your sakura styles are on point.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Yeah good matches to all I played tonight, albeit briefly, Munta, Ceekaytwo and Pjai. Sorry if I missed anyone. Connection kept cutting.