• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: Pjai on September 25, 2009, 10:27:33 AM
why is our PSN thread so dead these days...
Hey Pjai I know what you mean. Even I myself have slowed down on the posts. I used to post after every time I played a fellow NZISM playa but I found that after the nationals it just died down. Actually I noticed that immediately after the nationals trafiic on this forum died down a lot. Perhaps some of the hype died down. The vibe has definately mellowed out for me a bit because the big day has been and gone and I know that I am not the best in NZ hahaha well perhaps still in my own mind  ;D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Once people sort out the official 2v2 tourney shit, it will start to pick up again. But youve got to remember everyone was playing SF4 like no tomorrow pre-nats. People needs themself's a break dawg.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

That was Lenny's big plan, and he's completely jettisoned everything other than WoW as far as I know... so that's in limbo...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on September 25, 2009, 07:10:20 PM
That was Lenny's big plan, and he's completely jettisoned everything other than WoW as far as I know... so that's in limbo...

Im looking at venues atm.  I am considering whether wee could consider hiring a ballrooom or something to that effect and seeing if we can get enough setups from people in the community.  Kind of like an experiment to see whether it might be a viable option to consider for the next nationals.

I have a couple of contacts that can provide us with a large space to use, but they are both in south auckland (Manurewa and Manukau).

To make it worthwhile though I am thinking of boxing in a Hyper fighting or HD Remix tourney as well.  The math is getting a little complex though.  Looking at mid to late november.

Havent been posting much, been practicing my third strike and BB lately.  And of course smashing the WoW again hahaha.  If you guys want to catch up with me I am still on vent most nights.  My live subby has run out, and Im not gonna bother redoing it until I get another job.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I stopped playing online cos i'm shit with stick, and too lazy to practice my Ryu.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGs ashe , my charge chars are way better on stick, but i miss playing with Ryu. I was getting jealous when you were playing with him. Those Honda trick's i was using were bad aye ( secrets ).
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Those were some ggs coffindrop mah nigga.
Fuck some of those games had me cracking up but i forgot why. Need a headset aye. I badly need one for cod4, it sux beasting everyone and being the only silent guy.
Fucking funny when i went to pick Gief and then you picked him and i was like ''damn'' so i picked gen, and then later on i picked Gief and then you picked Gief. I was ''fuck, i DONT wana Gief mirror you homo'' LOLS.

CoffinDrop1

Sup Weazzy! Ggs gee I was wondering why you werent picking Sagat and Ryu - was thinking to myself this guy hasnt even pulled out his mains yet! Your coming along with that new fight stick bro - well wasted me anyway. I was laughing at that Gief mirror match too that shit was intense. Bro I was crying though in the Honda mirror bloody lost to you and he's my main lol that was a good game too. Rufus was pissing me off as well hahaha. Good to play you again my westside brother and catch up later.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i only won with honda cos i started copying you lol, that whiffed but slam straight into another one is fucking classic. Another funny as shit one is h*hands fadc into sumo throw. Copied that one off some homo online. loud as '' fucking bull shit'' everytime he got me with it. LOL moments.

CptMunta

GGs BroadstaAU

Your game is sick! Cheers for the schoolings showed me how rusty, predictable and rusty I am at them moment.

GGs EricsonAU

Man your guile is power sick. Also nice Rog action. Ggs on 4 bars very nice :)

GGs Crazy Mobius

HD Remix his helluva fun. Awesome matches there. Or Shotoshowdowns were intense. Your Guile and Gief are forces to be reckoned with. Goodtimes :)

This Super rumor has got me dabbling in Alpha 3 again. That game is now like a stranger too me  :'(

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CptMunta on September 26, 2009, 10:38:32 PM
GGs BroadstaAU

Your game is sick! Cheers for the schoolings showed me how rusty, predictable and rusty I am at them moment.

GGs EricsonAU

Man your guile is power sick. Also nice Rog action. Ggs on 4 bars very nice :)

GGs Crazy Mobius

HD Remix his helluva fun. Awesome matches there. Or Shotoshowdowns were intense. Your Guile and Gief are forces to be reckoned with. Goodtimes :)

This Super rumor has got me dabbling in Alpha 3 again. That game is now like a stranger too me  :'(

Yeah good games! Felt better with 5 rounds though eh? I played Brodsta last night too and I actually got two wins against him! He won like 10 but still, I used to be thoroughly confused by all his cross-ups and ticks. Progress feels nice.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGS Eru, your Sakura's pretty bad bro. Could you tell how shitty my Ryu has gotten, failed fadc ultras left,right and centre. I just stick with the charge chars now, their way easier on stick imo. 

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on September 27, 2009, 09:21:53 PM
GGS Eru, your Sakura's pretty bad bro. Could you tell how shitty my Ryu has gotten, failed fadc ultras left,right and centre. I just stick with the charge chars now, their way easier on stick imo. 

GG's bro... shit... still getting dominated though -- my Abel has turned to shit lol... I only really picked up Sakura as a way to work on my footsies since she has pretty good normals... was also playing on my new SE stick, so my execution was pretty shotty... I'm sure your Ryu will get back up to scratch again, although your Bison and Honda are pretty freakin' scary anyway -- good shit
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CoffinDrop1

and the GG award goes to ... "CrazyMobius"!
Congratulations Crazy on approximately 10 games well played. Special mention to your Blanka and Dhalsim who are still proving to be a real threat to my SF4 existence. Honda VS Sim was awesome in particular! Cheers.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on September 28, 2009, 04:43:32 PM
and the GG award goes to ... "CrazyMobius"!
Congratulations Crazy on approximately 10 games well played. Special mention to your Blanka and Dhalsim who are still proving to be a real threat to my SF4 existence. Honda VS Sim was awesome in particular! Cheers.

Yeah good games! Your Honda is so much tougher now. Really dangerous. I think that Blanka only seemed tricky cos I was fighting Chunli.

One tip would be you got a lot of crouching MK but you seemed to link into jab headbutt. I was afraid you would cancel into heavy!