• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 23, 2009, 01:10:19 PM
Quote from: zosla on October 23, 2009, 11:13:42 AM
James should come by Yifans today to have a few games with us :)
Nah bro I got kids to look after. AND besides, last time I went to Yifans (wednesday) Hue was down there playing Sagat. Yay. Fun. Gey. Way to push yourself. I'd really like to see him bust up people on someone other than Ryu/Sagat for a change. . . what ever happened to Rufus and Abel?

lol.... Was that why all you did was sitting back and watch me play ??
And unlike some people, I don't play 400 games per day or barely 15 games per week. I've got lots of stuff to do..... So there's no point for me to go and master other characters.

Besides, If i don't use Ryu/Sagat, people still say the same thing. Imagine I've been using Rufus/Abel only and owning everyone with my Rufus/Abel. Then someone still come up and say : I'd really like to see him bust up people on someone other than Rufus/Abel for a change. . . what ever happened to Ryu and Sagat? OR MAYBE Hue is suck with shoto characters or maybe he's not good at doing shoryuken, etc....
And yeah..... I still remember those days when I was using Abel/Rufus, I was owning everyone. I still remember our Rufus mirror matches or Abel vs Claw/Rufus in yifans, it was fun er? ^_^

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 26, 2009, 12:32:20 AM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 23, 2009, 01:10:19 PM
Quote from: zosla on October 23, 2009, 11:13:42 AM
James should come by Yifans today to have a few games with us :)
Nah bro I got kids to look after. AND besides, last time I went to Yifans (wednesday) Hue was down there playing Sagat. Yay. Fun. Gey. Way to push yourself. I'd really like to see him bust up people on someone other than Ryu/Sagat for a change. . . what ever happened to Rufus and Abel?

lol.... Was that why all you did was sitting back and watch me play ??
And unlike some people, I don't play 400 games per day or barely 15 games per week. I've got lots of stuff to do..... So there's no point for me to go and master other characters.

Besides, If i don't use Ryu/Sagat, people still say the same thing. Imagine I've been using Rufus/Abel only and owning everyone with my Rufus/Abel. Then someone still come up and say : I'd really like to see him bust up people on someone other than Rufus/Abel for a change. . . what ever happened to Ryu and Sagat? OR MAYBE Hue is suck with shoto characters or maybe he's not good at doing shoryuken, etc....
And yeah..... I still remember those days when I was using Abel/Rufus, I was owning everyone. I still remember our Rufus mirror matches or Abel vs Claw/Rufus in yifans, it was fun er? ^_^

I TOTALLY disagree with the bolded sentence. As will everyone that reads it. (Besides Andy/Simon i reckon.)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CoffinDrop1

GG's to CrazyKiller.
All I'm gonna say is even though you had a break - you still a beast! Great to play ya again as always.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 26, 2009, 01:03:53 AM
I TOTALLY disagree with the bolded sentence. As will everyone that reads it. (Besides Andy/Simon i reckon.)
Haha.... I just copied that sentence for fun.... But I'm pretty sure there are some people think like that ^_^ You never know Bill....

Anyway, the main reason that I don't learn any characters other than Ryu is Because Ryu is an all round character, he's easy to use and seriously, I don't have enough time to practice another char. U need to learn the combo, delay, zonning, timing, match-up, etc.... And since I'm still suck with Ryu, I will keep practicing him. ^_^

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on October 26, 2009, 02:18:51 AM
GG's to CrazyKiller.
All I'm gonna say is even though you had a break - you still a beast! Great to play ya again as always.
GG's man..... I think you were just tired when we played...... It was late for you, and that's my winning tactic.... haha....

Cr8zyK1LL3r

(Besides Andy/Simon i reckon.)
And Cody and Kevin and Richard.... not sure about Ben :D
but yeah... we asian boys believe there are people who think like that ^_^

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Got my headset now, it's mean on COD4. Not too sure if i should use on SF you's would get sick of me, i bitch hard out when i'm loosing and i brag hard out when i'm winning. So it sounds like this,'' fucking that shit was fucking bullshit, ohh yeah boi, you see that shit you just got fucking owned''.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 26, 2009, 02:51:44 AM
Haha.... I just copied that sentence for fun.... But I'm pretty sure there are some people think like that ^_^ You never know Bill....

Anyway, the main reason that I don't learn any characters other than Ryu is Because Ryu is an all round character, he's easy to use and seriously, I don't have enough time to practice another char. U need to learn the combo, delay, zonning, timing, match-up, etc.... And since I'm still suck with Ryu, I will keep practicing him. ^_^

Goddammit. This is a valid reason. Fair call bro.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

Hue: Whatever happened to you giving up fighting games, like you posted in the forum a little while ago? I can absolutely choose not to challenge if I wish, there's no demands I have to fight you or anyone if I happen through Yifans you Retard.

Get the fuck over yourself.

Anyways;

Som: GGs as usual, finally got Gen in the mix a bit more, still trying to get the mk>hands down, so yeah, fun times as usual.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 26, 2009, 09:57:37 AM

Som: GGs as usual, finally got Gen in the mix a bit more, still trying to get the mk>hands down, so yeah, fun times as usual.

Felt like some of that Gen stuff wasn't coming out. But I dunno I don't play Gen ha ha. I kept screwing up my link into super. I can get it out at Yifans but seem to have trouble at home. Stink.

Gut yeah good games aye and good to play against a few of the lesser played chars.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: fluxcore on October 26, 2009, 10:01:42 AM
Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 26, 2009, 02:51:44 AMBecause Ryu is [...] easy to use

<_<
>_>
>%U
???

James: I said I would take a short break after the tournament and I did. Also, I said I'm moving away from the gaming world because I used to spend too much time in gaming (Dota, SD gundam, SF4, MMORPG,..In fact, if you try to google "Cr8zyK1LL3r", you will see what i mean). And I am doing it. I'm a person who lives up to my words.
And yeah, you don't have to challenge me. I think you've made the right choice for saving your money ^_^
I just don't like the idea of somebody hide themselves in a cage and keep barking out at me. If you could stop talking trash, I wouldn't bring our your *painful* past to show you the *reality*. And please don't use the F word, or else I'm gonna sing you an F song. And it won't look good for both of us ^_^

I will make it short.
If you think you are even or better than me, then we can have money matches to find out ^_^ I'm willing to give you my money ^_^
If you think you are not better than me, then please keep your mouth shut on how I play.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

this thread is filled of so much awesomeness  i name thee ' the damager thread ' !!

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Hydro

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 26, 2009, 01:03:28 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on October 26, 2009, 10:01:42 AM
Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 26, 2009, 02:51:44 AMBecause Ryu is [...] easy to use

<_<
>_>
>%U
???

James: I said I would take a short break after the tournament and I did. Also, I said I'm moving away from the gaming world because I used to spend too much time in gaming (Dota, SD gundam, SF4, MMORPG,..In fact, if you try to google "Cr8zyK1LL3r", you will see what i mean). And I am doing it. I'm a person who lives up to my words.
And yeah, you don't have to challenge me. I think you've made the right choice for saving your money ^_^
I just don't like the idea of somebody hide themselves in a cage and keep barking out at me. If you could stop talking trash, I wouldn't bring our your *painful* past to show you the *reality*. And please don't use the F word, or else I'm gonna sing you an F song. And it won't look good for both of us ^_^

I will make it short.
If you think you are even or better than me, then we can have money matches to find out ^_^ I'm willing to give you my money ^_^
If you think you are not better than me, then please keep your mouth shut on how I play.

Fuck

Bold text eh? You must be serious now.

I recall You and Cody fucking trash talked me here before the tourney, and laughed when I said that my matches versus you were getting better, saying that I was just some random c.viper player. Look what the fuck happened on the day.

Seriously sonny, try saying that fucking shit to me in person next time if you think I'm hiding. In fact I'll make it easy for you, I'll be at Yifans on Wednesday midday (12noon), so you can bring your smack talk then and I fucking dare you to say it to my face if you've got the fucking nerve.

And for fuck's sake I certainly wouldn't assume that just because I didn't have either the time or money on some random Wednesday that I'm fucking scared and hiding in a cage.

So I will make it short
Try talking this shit to me IN PERSON on Wednesday son, I'll be waiting for you.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

sure sure.... I will see you on Wednesday then ^_^ Should we have some money matches as well ?? I'm so scared......