• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Ballzax on December 04, 2009, 01:25:10 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on December 04, 2009, 03:26:39 AM
Hey does anyone know where that sf4 whirpool chatroom came from? I just notice it and found some good players with 3 bars. I wonder if it's a Aus thing cos thats where they were from.

Yeah its from the whirlpool forums, created by a fella called Derrace.
You have to be invited by a friend to be able to join the chat, The place is frequented by the likes of Brodsta and Dk69Dk probably two of the bettee players in Aus.
If anyone wants an invite let me know, there are always people in there and usually decent players too.

Hey bro, you from the ozhadou forums aye? I'll add you bro. Yeah Derrace is onto it. Thats a bloody good Idea.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Ballzax

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 04, 2009, 01:29:49 PM
Hey does anyone know where that sf4 whirpool chatroom came from? I just notice it and found some good players with 3 bars. I wonder if it's a Aus thing cos thats where they were from.

You have to be invited by a friend to be able to join the chat, The place is frequented by the likes of Brodsta and Dk69Dk probably two of the bettee players in Aus.
If anyone wants an invite let me know, there are always people in there and usually decent players too.

Hey bro, you from the ozhadou forums aye? I'll add you bro. Yeah Derrace is onto it. Thats a bloody good Idea.

Yeah thats me, add me and we'll have a few ;)
Just hit me up if you see me in the chatroom too

CrazyMobius

Where is this? On the net or PS Network?

Ballzax

Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 04, 2009, 04:00:44 PM

Where is this? On the net or PS Network?

PSN, your on my friends list so I'll inv you to it later ;)

Hydro

Me too Ballzax bro, me too. I'm keen to rank up a little.

Ballzax

Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 04, 2009, 04:23:04 PM
Sure Bro, only if your uncapped though  ;)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man, what happened to our secret club ballzax bro. Nah jk.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Hydro

Quote from: Ballzax on December 04, 2009, 04:30:22 PM

This time tomorrow for sure, it'd be good to fight that Ryu of yours again.

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 04, 2009, 04:34:42 PM
Quote from: Ballzax on December 04, 2009, 04:30:22 PM

This time tomorrow for sure, it'd be good to fight that Ryu of yours again.
I'm keen for this - sweet!

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: Gankatron on December 04, 2009, 10:20:34 AM
GG's Kenny, im still having issues dealing with the lag on PS3 as i feel 4 bars on xbox is noticeably better than 4 bars on PSN. Also when we play VS matches me and Jack both agree there is some slight input lag which we need to deal with.

Nevertheless big ups to your Honda as he's very solid my bro.

Cheers.

Sorry brothers looks like your mix ups happen on and off screen lol it's Matt - Kenny is KaosNZ - algud : )

Hydro

GGS!

Ballzax: Great to go a long set with your Ryu & Ken my Aussie brother, lots of cool shit going on in our games as usual! Thanks for adding me to the Whirlpool chat, managed to see another couple of players from there online and got at least a couple more three bar people to add to the list. Nice. Catch up soon bro, always keen for a battle. :D

My apologies to everyone who invited me who I missed last night, had the above going on for a good couple hours I think :D Please invite me when you see me on today/anytime.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Good couple a hours? Wholly shit , I usually go up to like 13 lol. Probably cos i'm always ragequitting, nah jks.

Yay I beat Brodsta twice outta like 10 games lol, I'm so happy im gonna squirtle. I'm getting my kara Tiger Shots on, yeeah bboooiiii.

CrazyMobius

Awesome games to Munta yesterday. Your Rose is as nasty as ever. Those some crazy matchups in there too.

Hydro

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 06, 2009, 07:32:55 AM
Yay I beat Brodsta twice outta like 10 games lol, I'm so happy im gonna squirtle. I'm getting my kara Tiger Shots on, yeeah bboooiiii.

Who was he playing Weazzy?