• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 09, 2009, 10:49:13 AM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 09, 2009, 10:42:32 AM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 09, 2009, 10:34:14 AM
D:

Dun' delete me brah. :(:(

GET THE GAME BRO. . . I demand Fuerte mirrors.

Oh God. I should slit my wrists now.

Ha ha. Yeah, they're not quite as fun as one might expect.

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 09, 2009, 10:53:49 AM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 09, 2009, 10:49:13 AM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 09, 2009, 10:42:32 AM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 09, 2009, 10:34:14 AM
D:

Dun' delete me brah. :(:(

GET THE GAME BRO. . . I demand Fuerte mirrors.

Oh God. I should slit my wrists now.

Ha ha. Yeah, they're not quite as fun as one might expect.

It's the worst mirror match in the game right? thought so, I'd suggest Viper vs Viper battles though, they're as good as this game gets imo.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Kinetic_IQ

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 07, 2009, 12:52:05 PM
Quote from: electric on December 07, 2009, 12:37:00 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on December 07, 2009, 12:30:49 PM
And yeah fuck telecom. I dunno Bill, dont play PC.
Probably putting my saks on the line here but arghhhh... I work for ya homies Dhelicom.

If you're broadband plan is Big Time that's probably why you're having trouble with connection. The shit is shaped big time. If it is, change plan, if it aint, get on their case. I been having trouble with connections too and aint got round to changing plan.

Might wait and see if Section 2 A passes?!

This whirlpool chatroom sounds mean. How do i mess with that shit?
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

Hydro

>:(. . . Jesus there better be some of you mutherfuckers online tonight for me to fight. I waited for like ages last night but you were all playing each other obv!

;)

Nah for serious tho, if anyone's online today/tonight hook me up, wanna practice Claw, Gief and Viper of course so heads up.

CoffinDrop1

Sup Manawakore you need to be invited to the chat room on the PSN netwk once you join you can just jump in there and see who''s in the room and if any1's free for some gametime. I'll be on prob late tonight and flick you invite. Not sure what the protocol is there for the Whirlpool room originators but I'm sure the more the merrier : ) If anyone is on and in the rooms earlier than say 10pm then please chuck an invite over to Manawakore otherwise I can suss it out later.

PS You gots to play local central player Gankatron for some good Akuma action - I know you like Akuma yourself so it will be a good experience for ya if ya haven't already.

(sorry stereo sometimes the quote thing gets confusing - thought it looked weird myself but if it taints our image happy to amend - just removed the quotes completely)

stereomonkey

BAH!  Fix your guys quotes before you post, makes the forum look scrub  >:(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CptMunta

Man fun times today/tonight

GGs Doberman
Probably not a regular here but ggs man. Lots of fun.

GGs Mobius
Lot's of fun as usual. Lots of random crazy moments. You were rocking a pretty bitching fuerte there.

GGs Hydro
Lot's of fun but those matches were hard out. You have definitely improved since last time we played. Lots of cool new tricks. I only really stood a chance with rose. My honda and cammy attempts were easily shut down and being late in the evening I was being way too impatient, I got some match ups to learn for those guys.

Our last set was power epic. You missed the ultra I missed to EX Soul throw. I should have tried to show off paid for it in the end. I gotta watch out for those Overheads too.

Sorry I keep missing your invites BrodstaAU and a few other guys. Can't wait for lobbys and we can sort this shit out. Goodtimes  ;D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Hydro

GGS Mark bro! Great to battle your Lady Rose again, you've got her poking and footsies down nicely. I'm looking forward to our next set so please invite next time you see me.

Manawakore: Sorry I missed you last night bro, keen to see where you're at if you're online tonight sometime. All good!

GGS Kenny: Always a good set versus you bro, brief but all good.

Hydro

GGS to my Viper brother Ashurei this morning. Dope mirrors my friend, really really fun to play you again. Catch up soon, I promise less Seth Cheapness lol. :D

Ashe

ggs hydro! havent played against you in a while and youre awesome as usual lol. great fun playing you even though i lose :P learned few new tricks in viper mirrors! didnt realise bk beat cr.mp, stopped all my shenanigans from ever happening :(

how scrub of me to let claws super land... first time actually seeing it :x

Hydro

Yeah Ash bro that lk.bk snuffs heaps of clutch moves, I'm using it a lot more up close to punish people who tick throw etc.

Man I love 'em Viper mirrors.