• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 24, 2009, 07:20:32 PM
Ordered my stick parts today. SOON I WILL BE PLAYING ON PSN.
Beware of the beast.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Brodsta_AU

1. M.Bossin - 4979 times, 49.55%
2. hp.tu, FADC, f.hk, ultra - 1967 times, 19.57%
3. Apoohuh? - 912 times, 9.07%
4. lp.srk, ultra - 733 times, 7.29%
5. Penuile - 378 times, 3.76%
6. That Lariat shit - 320 times, 3.18%
7. Justin Wong - 242 times, 2.40%
8. Flowchart WHAT?! - 190 times, 1.89%
9. Dhalsim - 88 times, 0.87%
10. E.Poofter - 84 times, 0.83%

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: Brodsta_AU on December 25, 2009, 12:56:57 AM
Hey Hey Hey c'mon now. Just coz he has a buttslam that doesnt make him a poofter lol. Gotta defend my main man.

Hydro

Holy shit Brodie, almost 5000 dictators? Fuck me that's awesome. Not surprised though considering how deadly he is in your hands.

CptMunta

Merry Xmas all here's my stats:

Time to switch mains lol:
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

fluxcore

I've never quite understood the char win rates. I'm pretty sure it's your win % AGAINST that char - would be nice to see win % WITH each char as well...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CptMunta

Quote from: fluxcore on December 25, 2009, 12:00:21 PM
I've never quite understood the char win rates. I'm pretty sure it's your win % AGAINST that char - would be nice to see win % WITH each char as well...

Was just about to edit my post when I worked that out. I was thinking "Low tier fury!"
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: Brodsta_AU on December 25, 2009, 12:56:57 AM

wow...over 7000 games in total. ^_^

http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=444.0;attach=588;image

http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=444.0;attach=590;image

geneterror

ggs to all the people I've played over the last few days at SF4 and MvC2 CptMunta, Ronin-Lance and Smoof.
Thanks for the absolute ass kicking Gankatron (and Jack or just Jack?). Oh God I hate Bison so much, he is my worst matchup for Sakura by a mile.

And the holidays continue, see you guys online for some more matches soon!
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGS Munta. Sorry for random DC, my filters are fucked, and someone picked up the phone.

That Rufus/Gief matchup is gay, feel like cheap guy, just building metre and running away. Mash SPD get me even when I landed a deep J RH lol, shocking mate.

WHOOLY SHIT. EVEN HUE HAD MOE GAMES THAN ME. MY ONE MUST BE FUCKED. HE NEVER PLAYS SF4. I PLAY EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!

Fuck Hue your win streak is massive. I dont know who would play those many games in a row aye. IOhh thats why I got jack shit games, I only play upto like 10-15
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Hydro

My highest win streak is 61. It also counts all wins from a lobby that you create, so you can fight multiple people as long as you keep winning it increases your win streak, I happened to play a lot of people worse than me that night I'm sure...

Hours played for me is like 700+ or something rediculous last time I checked. half of which was easily the first few months when I spent the whole day in training mode doing sets of FFF facing right and left X100, just to learn that shit for Viper.

I can see myself doing the same with Juri if her "store and release Fireball' is as tricky in implementation as Eddie's shadow was to use in the Guilty Gear series, as they seem very similar from what we know so far, like releasing in the middle of a string to continue the combo on etc etc etc, awesome potential from what I've seen.

As the south auck crew at TZ would say: I'm a FANATIC! 

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL, Bro were all fanatics.

Yea my hours is like 400 n something.

Yea, i've spent ages in training with every char...TWICE!!! (switching to stick, wada pain.)

Hydro

You and me bro, I think we're def the fanatics of PSN.

Which reminds me of something I was going to ask when I posted up my stats: I only battle  people with a 3 bar connection or better now, (Since practicing for the nats), do you guys only play the 3+ like me, or just any old random 1-2 bar that shows up as well? I'v ebeen hated on for kicking people cause they try to join my lobby with a 2 bar before, but in my experience, Viper needs at a least three to play decently, and even that can be a stretch sometimes with some of the stricter timed moves (Ex.TK feint vs jump in's being the key one)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Nah man, you gotta be insane to play -3 bars. 3 n up is th way to go.  Kenny, Matt and Brad all play Championship mode hardout, where I bet they play some lag fests. I cant stand that shit aye.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGs ,uhh fuck, just played heap of Aus.

First time I play that guy Syngin......He's allright I guess. Wouldnt say he's one of Aus top though, pretty ave. Score was like 7-5 to him, but I was going random, and just feeling him out, before the big Sagat owneage. He stuck with Guile.

Play one of yas next time. I quit smoking, so i dont have short games and then quit to have a ciggy, YOU'S KNOW what im talking about.