• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on February 09, 2010, 02:50:12 PM
Ah cool, thanks for the info. Makes me want to play him now hahaha.
I also quiet keen to see how Hue goes against him as well.
May god be with me if i do :D

You and Hue adjust pretty fast, so it should actually be a pretty good match.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah ask Hue. He's played him heaps. I think he said something like he only went 50/50 on him once, which is when he was Sagat. That to me is amazing. Cos Brodsta's got the Sagat matchup on lock. He simply makes the matchup look like it's in Bisons favour.

I have such hard time with him. To me, i done better when i was Ryu/Abel/Bison mirror. He is beast. I will bow down to anybody who can beat him.

He gets beasted by HB's Chun though. But i think it was his nerves, as he is a stay at home pad player sorta dude.

Oh yer and ggs Hydro. Cool talking on the mic aye.

I was playing Hydro on psn one day.
He went and picked Viper to my dismay.
He scored a knock down, and as i rised
He went for a mix up and to his surprise......

I did the mash.
It was the monster mash
the monster smash
It was a graveyard smash.
I did the mash
The monster mash
It caught on like a flash
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

iMagneto

brodstar_AU is amazing bro, his bison and sagat and very hard to beat!
i think hues, simon, and kevin will get beat'n by a pad player.

and oh brodstar is NZL Maori btw =)

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea his Sagat isnt bad. The one game he picked sagat i managed to win. But that bison is insane.

HB's chun? Who's HB?
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on February 10, 2010, 12:15:39 AM
Yea his Sagat isnt bad. The one game he picked sagat i managed to win. But that bison is insane.

HB's chun? Who's HB?
Who is HB!!! Who is HB!!! Fuck. HB IS HB!!!

*sean connery accent*
It's bomb, human bomb

And you read my post wrong again.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

I've played HB's Chun, Ryu and Akuma they are allat a high lvl. esp Chun and Akuma.
I've have yet to find a hard sagat to beat tbh, Hue, simon, Kevin sagat are not hard to beat and I have played most of the top sagay players in AUS (except for TOXY) which I manage to win most of the games. So I know the matchup pretty well also, will be interesting.

I have yet to play a really good bison, would love him to show me the ins and outs of that matchup as mike's bison only gives me so much... :D :D
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Hydro

GGs to my nigga Weazy, probably my favorite set of matches this year. The mic is awesome, you are one funny cunt for sure bro, I was cracking up at some of the shit we were pulling out, I liked that everytime I did a ex.Seismo fient to go thru a jump in you were like "WTF!!!!"

yeah Love that mash bro, even when I thort, surely you're not gonna mash, you did, like three in a row and I got hit by the third one anyway lololololol hahahahaha epic Bison too, really nice to play your repertoire.

Catch me up soon bro, for serious GGs!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on February 10, 2010, 12:55:40 AM
Who is HB!!! Who is HB!!! Fuck. HB IS HB!!!

*sean connery accent*
It's bomb, human bomb

And you read my post wrong again.

Hahaha im an idiot. My bad.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GG's just before James.

Fuck, sooooo many missed RSF's. I landed what? Five in that first vega match, and cocked them ALL up? And the few i did actually land properly i couldve gone for 2-3 more reps instead of ending with slide, but i was in 'dont screw it up, just finish the fucking thing' mode.

That Gen aint bad either old son. I was annoyed that i lost to it. I kept getting weird jumping HK's when i was going for EX guac's which was bizarre. A similar thing was happening with my runs in one of the viper games, which is why i sat there doing c.hp for a round. Turns out it was just me being spastic, and my stick is actually fine.

Additionally, you backdash more than anyone else i fight. By the time i adjust my tortilla trajectory, you start dashing fucking forwards, and fuerte sails dishearteningly (new word ftw?) across the screen and eats a thunder knuckle.

Games against you are always fun. I dont like picking other characters because i always learn shit. But fucking RSF. Fuck.

And too many splashes. Thats a bad habit i need to kick.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Pjai

GGs geneterror666

Nice set, pity that I am only half decent with 2 chars lol but those viper vs abel/seth was pretty fun too. I will learn the boxer match up and revenge : P

CrazyMobius

Good games to...James? Last night? Man got my ass handed to me by a player that uses some of the scrubbiest Honda, Blanka and Claw I've ever seen.

Can't wait til Super, yeah shoes will be on the other feet then. And if not then I can't wait until the game after Super when justice will prevail.  8)

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

Quote from: Pjai on February 14, 2010, 07:56:53 PM
GGs geneterror666

Nice set, pity that I am only half decent with 2 chars lol but those viper vs abel/seth was pretty fun too. I will learn the boxer match up and revenge : P
Hell yeah ggs bro, some damn close games! Sorry to anyone I missed on the weekend, played a lot of SF4 this weekend because there were so many people online!

ggs to ninja-bread man and xshoryukenx as well!
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Does anyone else find that the competition is really divided now? Like you either totally waste people or get totally wasted? (beaten)

I can't think of anyone that i get 50/50 matches with anymore.  ???

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Thats why im sick of playing randoms at yifans. Id rather get stomped on by brodsta and actually learn something than have to dumb my game down so that i can win. Annihilating people just makes me worse.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.