• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoffinDrop1

Midnight session last night and finally got to play BrodstaAU. Rushdown madness!

CptMunta

Quote from: electric on March 12, 2010, 09:45:21 AM
I should be free most of Sunday morning (depending on the hangover) for some games if you're about... I must work on that Cammy match up some more... I always get too nervous when she's on the hunt... the spike/strike/low/throw mixups are fucking scary when you don't have a universal answer in the monster mash DP - I need to make YOU nervous after one of those blocked spikes instead of just sitting there whiffing cr.mp like a knob as you sail away in to the sunset :(

I gotta do a comic workshop on Sunday and will be buggered from a gig my band is putting on on Saturday. On pretty sporadically lately usually after 9ish weeknights once Maya is asleep.

We'll get some more Cammy vs Abel next time. Fun matchup :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CoffinDrop1

GG's to Mobius this morning.
Tight stuff there with most games down to the last round. Gutted your Rufus bt my Honda in that last battle - Falcon kick sucks! lol.
Last night had an awesome training session with BrodstaAU - 1 victory to me and about 25 to him - yeah I'm the man!

karizzma

GG geneterror.

I know you love El Fuerte "Super Dynamic Cooking Time!!"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: karizzma on March 14, 2010, 04:46:31 PM
GG geneterror.

I know you love El Fuerte "Super Dynamic Cooking Time!!"

Bro, if you EVER meet anyone that doesnt, just smash the prick irl.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

GG's Ill Bill! Glad our connection didn't turn out to be permafail

Loving the crazy wakeups haha, and those RSF stuns were awesome too! Pretty much got dizzied IRL just trying to pay attention to your shit lol.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GG's to Skullator just now.

Sorry i couldn't stay for more bro, missus was winding me up.

YAY aggressive chun. The fights are so much more difficult/interesting/fun when im under pressure like that. I need to learn what i can punish though, her recovery is ridiculous. So many times i was thinking "sweet heres an opening" only to get tagged with a jab or a c.lk, and then some out of it mixup/reset. Youre a lot more conservative with your EX bird kicks than the chuns im used to. I managed to bait what? 3? And then capitalise on ONE because my distance was off. >_>

A few lol moments in there though. :P I was cracking up in that game where i was two rounds up, and you almost came back and won. I probably wouldve ragequit if id lost that.

GG's. Massive amounts of fun.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

GG's to everyone I played this weekend... I think mostly Aussie guys... tigapow1, vind8k8... probably some others that I can't think of right now lol... hopeless :/

Really starting to enjoy the Sagat fight much more now... hooray!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Ashe

ggs skull, ive got a long way to go!
kept trying to reversal ex seismo at certain points but couldnt time it, too used to no lag in practice mode ><

nice cr.fp > legs > cr.lk > ex legs > ex sbk in the corner too! i was so sure you were gonna miss that crouching short but you got it in!
i was trying to do something similar with chun when i got the focus crumple but was too rushed and sweeped instead :< fml

Skullator

Yeah man good set, very fun.
All your chars are looking more solid than ever.

And GG's also to Crazymobi,  oh lawd that Guile is becoming a brick wall man haha. Timeout round was a laugh:p

CrazyMobius

Yeah good to have a decent set against you. In the past when we fought I always had some conversation going on in the background for some reason...

zos'la

timeout playing online... now thats a first.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Ashe

ggs crazymobius and crazykiller! good to see you playing viper, some fun mirrors =)

i cant play her for crap at the arcades though, wish theyd get a proper stick down there :(

zos'la

the arcade (yifan) got decent sticks not all that bad as most of us started playing there at first. Of course it can not compare to your home/ TE/ Custom sticks :) but its usuable for sure.

How did the Viper mirrors go?
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

lol I just don't think most people here have really played on a SHIT stick. Sometimes the sticks down at yifans can get pretty shitty but they'll be replaced within a day or two if that happens.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA