• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

GGs to you hydro bro was mean! Those endless battles are too cool. Man I was like wanting to main Claw in super and after playing against yours I think I might. Learnt some cool block strings offf you bro. Cody is ill! I've never playing againist a Viper before was cool I got to play a match againist yours, very tricky.

Be on soon me and nick4now maybe hour or so everyone get on

scribble

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on May 02, 2010, 11:38:11 AM
GG's to Scribble and Pjai last night. Scribble mean training session - endurance training lol. Definately seeing a lot more new NZ players on the scene since SSF4 was released. Good to see.

Haha, yea it was good to get some games in with you again bro. Love those Ibuki tricks, and your Hawk is just scary lol. training till 4am FTW!

Quote from: hydrokinesis on May 02, 2010, 05:12:19 PM
GGs to everyone I played over this past weekend/week. 3-4 player lobbies fuckin' rule the school.

GGs in particular to ScribbleART (Your Makoto is coming along nicely), HaraTHEcat (Awesome T.Hawk/Rufus/Gouken/ETC ETC ETC), Ericson (Adon rules!), and my brother Crazymobius (That T.hawk should be one of your line up for real man).

Catch you all online tonight, please don't hesitate to invite me for training/battles. :D

Thanks heaps for the training Hydro (all 50+ matches lol). I learnt alot. Your Cody kicks so much ass! Looking foward to the next training session.

Also GGs to Pjai, NZTauranga, xFIST_OF_FURYx, zosla, Karizzma, CrazyMobius and everyone else I played.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

CrazyMobius

GGS to Andy last night. The games were much more enjoyable than in SF4 lol. Ryu Guile grudge match FTW.

Also GGS to Hydro, Munta, HaraTHEcat, NZTauranga and Karizma.

zos'la

GGs,
thanks for giving me some training with the changes in Ryu.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

redtie

GGs to the few games I had against CrazyMobius, Zosla and a few others who I don't think are on the board? Was mean!  ;D

At this rate, I may find myself failing this term hah.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on May 03, 2010, 09:07:52 AM
GGs,
thanks for giving me some training with the changes in Ryu.

Good on you for still picking him by the way. Was really impressed by that as a lot of others have given him up. Was a bit surprised you didn't pick Sagat though.  :-\

CptMunta

GGs last night fella

KariZZma  :o

Fuckin hell. Abel's new ultra is BEAST. In fact new abel is a beast. I know I was scrubbing it up with Makoto but still his hit priority and speed of some of his normals seem hella buffed. Ultra 2 is the shit!

I had no idea what the hell to do against Hakan. I kinda get it a bit now. Had no answer to that wake up spin throw thingy but get it a bit more now.

Randoms was really fun. Sim has been buff, his drills seem heaps better too.

GGs man I got alot to learn.

GGs Redtie, Nick

I fuckin hate T Hawk,  :-[  >:(
Still don't really know much about him or how to punish and whatnot. His condor spires always tag me off guard. Cody vs Hawk is fun though. Cody is really REALLY fun. I'm gonna ask Hydro for some training and might do some training mode with him. Guy as well once I get used to his range with his specials. Awesome battles.

Mobius,

Yeah Hawk  :'(

But nah GGs. Your Guile is really fun to watch. Oh and Deejay's Alt is awesome! Makes me want to buy the costume packs rather than wait. (Were they always 8 bucks?)

I need to really re-work my matchups this week. Post tourney I'm gonna put Rose on the shelf for a little bit maybe and work on the new characters so I can learn their basic tricks and stuff. This game is really really fun when rocking the new characters and even some of the more rebalanced ones ;D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

kingpiccolo

GGs to all i played last night im back on the scene boys ill be on most of today unless my sister wants to have scrub matches with my old lady.

but add me if you dont already have me as a friend.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CptMunta on May 03, 2010, 09:57:36 AM
Mobius,

Yeah Hawk  :'(

But nah GGs. Your Guile is really fun to watch. Oh and Deejay's Alt is awesome! Makes me want to buy the costume packs rather than wait. (Were they always 8 bucks?)

I need to really re-work my matchups this week. Post tourney I'm gonna put Rose on the shelf for a little bit maybe and work on the new characters so I can learn their basic tricks and stuff. This game is really really fun when rocking the new characters and even some of the more rebalanced ones ;D

Man don't put Rose on no shelf. She is mean as now. Make sure you keep her topped up. One thing dude, it's your call but I'd say for more tahn 2 player lobbies 5 round games can get a bit long.

zos'la

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 03, 2010, 09:46:17 AM
Good on you for still picking him by the way. Was really impressed by that as a lot of others have given him up. Was a bit surprised you didn't pick Sagat though.  :-\
I don't see why people are dropping him, he is practicall no different from Vinilla... One thing I would say though is that they should atleast make his SRk like Ken\Akuma, because from what I can see his SRk gets stuffed 90% from meaty losing out totally, where as Akuma and Ken can still pull off the meaty SRK without problems... So I don't see why they make it that crappy as taking away the trade ultra is fine since most people dun even use it.
\2 cents no flame :P

EDIT: guess MP SRK is better for AA... will have to test more if anyone is willing to give me some good matches hehe.

Munta did you realize you plaed me during one of ur Ranked matches? lol....
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CptMunta

Quote from: zosla on May 03, 2010, 02:24:22 PM

Munta did you realize you plaed me during one of ur Ranked matches? lol....

Yeah man, I got crossuped by crosshatch Akuma. Colour 12 gives me seizures.  :-[

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 03, 2010, 11:43:27 AM
Man don't put Rose on no shelf. She is mean as now. Make sure you keep her topped up. One thing dude, it's your call but I'd say for more tahn 2 player lobbies 5 round games can get a bit long.

Not forever just for a couple of weeks is all. She is awesome now. I just want to add some more characters to my alt army ;)

Oh and good call on the 3 rather than 5 rounds. Will do for next time.

Nick4now

GGS Peoples!

Munta your Cody is getting better and better! I'm gonna keep learning T. Hawk though ;D

I hope I can give you another T. Hawk mirror match CrazyMobius, you showed me a few useful things. Didn't realise that j.HK was so useful! I play ST and I rarely used that lol

and Zeyn! Welcome to the forums bro, you've got a cool Akuma  :) You should definitely hit up one of the Akuma mentors if you want some pointers  :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: kingpiccolo on May 03, 2010, 10:35:41 AM
GGs to all i played last night im back on the scene boys ill be on most of today unless my sister wants to have scrub matches with my old lady.

but add me if you dont already have me as a friend.

Sole damn your Ken is tricky - watching you rip it up in battle mode! An interesting play style with strong footsies and use of hurricane kick. Will have to re-add you as I deleted you after not seeing you online again for aaages.

SamBo

ggs to pjai.

its been a while since ive taken the ps3 online. look forward to playing u guys again in the near future!

CptMunta

Ggs rafity
your blanka has improoved heaps since the tourney. If you wanna learn vega hit up hydro for some games. More cr mp spaming and usin his pokes.

Ggs RTLnz
be cool to see your ibuki without the strobe effect ;) seriously though I think your wireless router is probably what's causing your matchmaking woes. There's a whole guide to it on shoryuken.com manually fowarding the ports can make a Huge difference. I reccomend going through the hassle of doing it.

Ggs mid afternoon crew. And cheers for hosting geneterror. Goodtimes :) had to bolt since Nora came home. Sure mekke would have broken my winstreak anyways. Loving most of the new cast and the online. Waaaay more of a community vibe going on :)