• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

Quote from: zosla on May 06, 2010, 09:03:58 AMImagneto.. have u changed ISP? I still can't join ur games.... ur the only one who i can not join.
Had a couple of games with Mike last night and his conncection was the best it's ever been. Don't know whats changed though.

ggs Mike.
KOW 2011

zos'la

I think he changed ISP as I suggested but not sure why we still unable to join each others game...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

iMagneto

Quote from: zosla on May 06, 2010, 09:03:58 AM
I don't read manuals beacause I am a guy. :)

Imagneto.. have u changed ISP? I still can't join ur games.... ur the only one who i can not join.

i think during day time.. good connection.. and night.. fuck up connection.. zosla im still with xnet... ill get that sorted out on my day off...
was busy tho.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i got m ps3 back niggaazz. I'm probably just gonna play casual though.

Everyone snob mee off hard and it's my first time back in ages, I feel so welcome lmfao.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

ill play you weazzy. gimme a psn id

electric

Fuck PSN. Shit makes me want to rob a childrens home on Christmas day
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: electric on May 06, 2010, 07:52:19 PM
Fuck PSN. Shit makes me want to rob a childrens home on Christmas day

Man, thats the last time i have christmas at Richards house.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL yeah the connection was rats. I was on wireless though. I cant find my ethernet cable, been so long since i used it, having no ps3 and all.

WEAZZYEFFF my psn Richard bro.

I'm not gona go hardout like before, donnt wana fail uni like everyone else i know there lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck me and imagneto were getting green bars for a bit there. Too bad it started disconnecting for some fucked up reason.

Also i'm not as rusty as i thought. Those Makoto tricks had me confused with Dhalsim ay. He got raped good in that corner lol. Man what about the mean defense on your throws though ay bro. LOL nobody throws the Weazal nigga. New Akuma vortex, is he gonna throw, or is he gonna do one more jab then throw....hmmm...

LOL ggs but fuck i wana learn some dudskins, off to practice mode. Oh no shit i gotta get up early tomorrow, left my wallet on the uni shuttle for like the 3rd time lol. Drink and Shuttle and your a bloody idiot.

redtie

GGs to iMagneto. Damn your Bison is crazy!! We ended up playing offline after the disconnect. Looking forward to playing you again bro. Man its cool to finally be able to play against you guys :D

scribble

Quote from: CptMunta on May 05, 2010, 06:47:39 AM
oh ands ggs scribbleart and anyone I missed. Love the Mak SA! I love watching Mak play, especially after the command grab there's that "Oh Shit!" feeling if Mak has meter.

GGs bro, awesome Rose, was a ton of fun getting to play you. Hopefully I will get some more games in with you in the near future.

Hydro, GGs as always sir :)

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

iMagneto

good games weazzyefff! you bastard! tech-hit all my grabs... lol nice work with your grarbing escape. havent showed u my hakan.. yet lol
next time bro.

iMagneto

Quote from: redtie on May 06, 2010, 11:34:56 PM
GGs to iMagneto. Damn your Bison is crazy!! We ended up playing offline after the disconnect. Looking forward to playing you again bro. Man its cool to finally be able to play against you guys :D

Good Games bro, awsome matches against Rufus, Blanka, Deejay, Sakura and ya dudley. Yeah it sucks i keep disconnecting... need to change my isp asap~ Good games bro. :) and thanks about my crazy bison.. he is crazy :)

zos'la

hurry up and get ur connection fixed up...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

JoeKage

GGs to KingPic  :D

Got tagged with that Rog inf.... :o too kool.

Mad as Cody too dammit  :-\
Sage of the 6 Paths