• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scribble

Quote from: CptMunta on May 25, 2010, 11:50:26 PM
Ggs scribbleart, Nick4now, redtie and fistoffury
cool yarns scribble. Cool to see more mak in action. Nice Dan vs rose fight down to the wire! 

Quote from: Nick4now on May 27, 2010, 12:20:47 AM
But also ggs to CptMunta, ScribbleART, Bink Ninja, Fist Of Fury & Spaz!
Nice to meet you ScribbleART, first time I played against you and your Makoto is coming along very nicely!

GGs guys, sorry if I was playing horribly. I was pretty drunk by time I got online last night lol. Hopefully my drunken mic ramblings weren't too annoying  :D

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Pjai

cant even re purchase those costumes :/ need a credit card with a HK address omg PSN store sux...

electric

Quote from: Pjai on May 27, 2010, 10:12:35 AM
cant even re purchase those costumes :/ need a credit card with a HK address omg PSN store sux...

That it does - I guess when you have region free games, the only way left to be a cunt is to region lock the DLC
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Skullator

Haha yeah, I found out that Chun's new alt costumes were available in the USA PSN shop last night, but were still not up for grabs in our one.
So I made a fake USA account.. and found out that my VISA ccard was no good there due to the fake USA address not matching it. So I bought a USA $10 PS shop card, and used that to credit my shop account and buy the DLC.
Then I found out that the DLC is region locked.. and so the USA DLC wouldn't recognize my NZ\PAL copy of the game hahaha.

There's one way to waste $20!

GG's all

geneterror

No offence to anyone but I don't know how many times I tried to tell/warn people on here about the DLC and imported games not working. It's why I waited the 3 extra days to buy the EU version of the game. To people bitching about PSN/Sony well that's what you get for "cheating" the system and making fake accounts out of your region to buy your DLC etc. I'm not trying to be a dick I just think people are blaming Sony unfairly and not doing their homework before they buy stuff. It could be worse you could have a legit 360 and have to wait for your games and not be able to import at all.

ggs to Richard the other night, sorry I had to bail after a few.

I'm capped until Monday, see you guys online then. Until then I'll be offline playing Red Dead Redemption.
KOW 2011

samurai black

Quote from: geneterror on May 27, 2010, 11:10:04 AM

bro, youre totally the second person to run away after facing my top tier guy :D :P

Lennysaurus

It could be worse you could have a legit 360 and have to wait for your games and not be able to import at all.

Don't make me bust out he graphs graham!!!

In other news, Lennysaurus will likely be making a return to PSN largely due to me living with someone that owns a PS3... stay tuned folks!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Pjai

No offence to anyone but I don't know how many times I tried to tell/warn people on here about the DLC and imported games not working. It's why I waited the 3 extra days to buy the EU version of the game. To people bitching about PSN/Sony well that's what you get for "cheating" the system and making fake accounts out of your region to buy your DLC etc. I'm not trying to be a dick I just think people are blaming Sony unfairly and not doing their homework before they buy stuff. It could be worse you could have a legit 360 and have to wait for your games and not be able to import at all.

I'm capped until Monday, see you guys online then. Until then I'll be offline playing Red Dead Redemption.

It used to work with the HK store, coz I have bought Super Rub a Dup there using a NZ credit card. It used to be only the Jpn PSN store tat requires address - credit card matching, i suppose they bought it out to all the regions now. : (

the new chun costume is not as gd as the SF4 one imo :(

Skullator

Quote from: Pjai on May 27, 2010, 11:30:33 AM
the new chun costume is not as gd as the SF4 one imo :(

Yeah it's awful, but it's so awful that it's laughable, and there's something to that!

Haha and I think colour 10 is a nod to her Alpha costume, which is cool.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on May 27, 2010, 11:24:15 AM
Don't make me bust out he graphs graham!!!

In other news, Lennysaurus will likely be making a return to PSN largely due to me living with someone that owns a PS3... stay tuned folks!

.... Are you living with Pete?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Quote from: OLEET on May 27, 2010, 02:15:02 PM
.... Are you living with Pete?

Who is pete?  atm im staying at my sisters place... I have a new flat that ill move into in a month.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

iMagneto

Good games to Brad the other day~

Just now also good games to Scibbeart pretty tough chunli :) and Dkyo awesome cody and ryu =) gg bro

scribble

Quote from: iMagneto on May 28, 2010, 12:57:48 AM
Just now also good games to Scibbeart pretty tough chunli :) and Dkyo awesome cody and ryu =) gg bro

GGs bro, thought I'd better stick with Chun playing against your Bison lol.

GGs haraTHEcat, awesome Claw, couldn't get anywhere near you with Mak. GGs Ryuuk08, scary Rufus bro. I got no answers to the dive kick pressure with Mak. Had to zone like hell with Chun just to stand a chance. Oh and apologies for my terrible Claw in the last match haha, next time I'll avoid random select.

GGs also Prodigy, dibAck, snake1337 and Dyko (nice match with iMagneto you had there)

Sorry for missing the invite Fist_of_Fury and Binkninja, hopefully will catch you guys next time for some team battle madness.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

redtie

GGs scribbleART, Your makotos real good when she gets in, man she does HEAPS of damage + stun. Yeah I know what you mean about that Rufus rushdown. Same as vega, can't do nothing if he gets you in the corner lol.

That Dkyo guys got a good akuma, is he on the forum?

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA