• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Quote from: dwu1 on July 01, 2010, 11:15:12 PM
GG Ryuuk08, got schooled by your juri/rufus. I think I might start learning Ken properly now :D

GGS bro! Very nice Ken! Was happy to play a ken player who actually doesn't flowchart lol

Also GGS to ScribbleART, Skullator & Electric

@ScribbleART: Glad to see that you've found a character that clicked  ;D Your Cammy has rediculously leveled up and same goes with your Makoto  :) Good job bro

@Skullator: Fun games as usual man, its always fun to play against arguably the best Chun player in NZ  ;D

@Electric: Again very nice Abel! Loving the mixups and crazy FADC combos  8)

Been switching between Rufus and Juri because I need to learn how to "switch". There's been times where I keep trying to do a dive kick with Juri (Not qcb.k, but df.mk  ;D) and at times even doing Rufus' bnb combo  :(

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

dwu1

QuoteWas happy to play a ken player who actually doesn't flowchart lol

Haha, i was getting pressured so bad I couldn't even get a dragon punch out. I did find towards the end when I've gotten a bit more used to getting rushed by Rufus, that jump back fierce seem to do wonders.

electric

GG's bro... Definitely keen to play more - pity you had to run

Juri, Juri, Juri... I don't know - it seems like it should be a straight forward match, but there's something about her that I can't quite nail down... I think I've got a better overall game plan against her ticking away in my brain now, but I was at a bit of a loss last night haha

I started reading you a little better in the later matches, and tagged you with a few j.fp's which felt good haha - but yes, over all, I think I need to work on that match up
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on June 29, 2010, 02:04:34 PM
Bro someone give me all the best Aussie players names please.... My list went shit because i didn't play in months. Brodsta must've gotten himself a j.o.b because he hasn't been on in 6 days, WTF!

Yeah i cant remember all the good ones! Too many fucking noobs to fight through before i find them too. So help a brother out.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GG's Ryuuk,Trial,Flash and Scribble.

Trial, i think you should try jumping in with mk it stuffs the AA normals if done early. And try option selecting the ex green hand for my teleport. I think you done it once and got in a nice SPD, don't even think it needs too be ex GH actually cos it's for the command throw hmmm.

Flash, you should wait for that jump man when your in the corner and slide underneath me to get out. And when i neutral jump, look for it and try s b mp to aa me. I think i was getting reckless with it. And i think you should try not to jump back as much as you do, i can time the Ultra for his floaty jump and you corner yourself way too quick which is where it's heaven for me and hell for you.

Scribble, yeah i think you should learn Rufus ay, he's solid i think. Wait is he still solid in this one? But yeah anyway gg's bra.

Ryuuk, nice Juri man the best one i've played so far. I read that every pin wheel was punishable, so WTF am i getting ex pin wheeled for trying to punish the fucker with a very quick (fuck frames) c lk? LMFAO! No need to worry i can bait the ex pinwheel and Ultra the rec frames next time. I'm obviously too slow to punish properly lmao.

GG'S boys!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

scribble

GGs Ryuuk and weazzy,

Weazzy bro, that Bison is beast, and your Guile ain't a pushover neither lol. Rufus would definitely be pretty mean to stick at. Probably will try after I learn how to play cammy and viper properly lol.

Ryuuk, thanks for the games bro, they helped me see what I need to work on. Those Cammy vs Rufus matches were intense! Hopefully my useless Viper will be a little more competitive next time haha.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Flash

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 05, 2010, 03:46:23 AM

Flash, you should wait for that jump man when your in the corner and slide underneath me to get out. And when i neutral jump, look for it and try s b mp to aa me. I think i was getting reckless with it. And i think you should try not to jump back as much as you do, i can time the Ultra for his floaty jump and you corner yourself way too quick which is where it's heaven for me and hell for you.

GG'S boys!

Yeah bro i know wasn't really on point for reasons unknown, started remembering stuff half way through then forget it again. If i was playig properly i would have been way more patient because you were doing alot of EX scissors and Psycho crushers when i had super and i wasn't punishing but i still got owned keen for some more games i'll try and be less out of it this time.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Pjai

dont think you can punish LK pin wheel?

learnt tat from eating those ex pin wheel from Ryuuk over and over again..

[8-----D] Toots

Yeah you can punish lk pinwheel its -4 on block but if he is chucking out ex pinwheel just block that and ultra

Pjai

maybe ibuki's leg was jst not long enough then haha

zos'la

safest way is to just dash back if u think she is gona ex pinwheel.
if not just punish it with a sweap.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

electric

Quote from: Toomeke on July 05, 2010, 10:58:33 AM
Yeah you can punish lk pinwheel its -4 on block but if he is chucking out ex pinwheel just block that and ultra

+1 - EX pinwheel is -10000000000 on block (actually, -13) so you've got ample time to punish it with whatever BnB you like
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i'd rather just punish that shit, instead of missing the punish cos i think he's gonna do ex. He doesn't do ex enough to be that predictable. Back dash is a waste.

Oh yeah Ryuuk, that's what i was gonna say before too, you get really predictable when you flip your ultra queer eye thingy. I can pretty much say 100% your gonna jump.

I think it's just cos you gotta know exactly where it stops, and thats where i'm a bit slow lmao. Training mode is boring but necessary i guess.

Zosla you still on PSN? Wana get some games in? Add me - weazzyefff.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: martinizzle on July 05, 2010, 10:33:58 AM
Yeah bro i know wasn't really on point for reasons unknown, started remembering stuff half way through then forget it again. If i was playig properly i would have been way more patient because you were doing alot of EX scissors and Psycho crushers when i had super and i wasn't punishing but i still got owned keen for some more games i'll try and be less out of it this time.

Haha yeah sweet. And i wouldn't punish pc with sweep. It's unsafe if you don't get it at the right distance and it's way easier to punish with sHP. Plus it keeps you at a good distance which is where you wana be.

Nick4now

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 05, 2010, 03:46:23 AM
Ryuuk, nice Juri man the best one i've played so far. I read that every pin wheel was punishable, so WTF am i getting ex pin wheeled for trying to punish the fucker with a very quick (fuck frames) c lk? LMFAO! No need to worry i can bait the ex pinwheel and Ultra the rec frames next time. I'm obviously too slow to punish properly lmao.
Quote from: weazzyefff on July 05, 2010, 12:59:27 PM
Oh yeah Ryuuk, that's what i was gonna say before too, you get really predictable when you flip your ultra queer eye thingy. I can pretty much say 100% your gonna jump.

GGS Weazzy! Hahaha yeah you've definitely learnt my style. When we first started playing we had pretty even matches but now you totally predict what I'm about to do and have also learnt how to punish my vertical teleport  ;D You're right about me always jumping in when FSE is activated. I'm always worried about making my time limit count thinking if I activate it and can't deal out shit then I just wasted it  :-\ Oh as for Rufus, He's still solid, I think the only nerfs he got was damage scaling but hey who didn't? GGS bro

Quote from: Arkade on July 05, 2010, 04:24:12 AM
Ryuuk, thanks for the games bro, they helped me see what I need to work on. Those Cammy vs Rufus matches were intense! Hopefully my useless Viper will be a little more competitive next time haha.

Hahaha you should've won a lot of those matches if you didn't miss those ultras. lol I also failed to punish your whiffed ultra with my own whiffed ultra  ;D But from what I've heard Viper is a difficult character to learn but you seem to be doing well. Just practice those Ultra setups  ;D GGS ScribbleART

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion