• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: BIRRY WONG on July 12, 2010, 10:07:00 PM
Simons Hakan better be awesome.

BIRRY WONG DEMANDS SOMEONE TO GET AWESOME WITH HAKAN

Impossible!

And yeah Arkade, uni starts next week. But the partying never dies hahahahhahah.... fuck i feel like power chuking mane.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CptMunta

GGs last night Pjai, Imag and Paddy

A few others dropped in but didn't get to challenge you guys since the wait was so long.

Hopefully I'll be online to do our tourney match Imag make sure you join the chat to make it easier. If not I'll flick you an invite. :)

If you guys see me online and I don't reply to messages I'm probably uploading vids or watching movies. I'm usually in the nzism chat if I'm up 4 games.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Quote from: BIRRY WONG on July 12, 2010, 10:07:00 PM
Simons Hakan better be awesome.

Not yet. But I'm committing to him now so he will definitely get better.

Awesome games to James and Kurt last night. I dunno about you guys but they felt a lot more solid than a couple of weeks ago. Nasty lockdown with Rose (I swear she only jumper like twice in all those games) and Scribble your Adon is getting trickier. I reckon just grind those hours away in training to really polish up those combos squeaky clean.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CrazyMobius on July 13, 2010, 07:55:44 AM

Awesome games to James and Kurt last night. I dunno about you guys but they felt a lot more solid than a couple of weeks ago. Nasty lockdown with Rose (I swear she only jumper like twice in all those games) and Scribble your Adon is getting trickier. I reckon just grind those hours away in training to really polish up those combos squeaky clean.

BIRRY WONG AM APPROVE
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

scribble

Quote from: CrazyMobius on July 13, 2010, 07:55:44 AM

Didn't realise it was you. GGs bro. I will definitely be taking your advice on that. Probably won't be putting much time into Adon till the Gamerbee effect dies down though. Oh well, gives me time to practice up with codename: Killer Bee!. Until Sako wins the gods garden tourney, then it's back to Adon :P

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Man there was already heaps of Adons online.

Everyone had him as their alt.

On psn anyways.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

scribble

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on July 13, 2010, 08:29:29 PM
Man there was already heaps of Adons online.

Everyone had him as their alt.

On psn anyways.

Yea Hydro was saying he had already played a few. I've never seen many except some aussie dude TimmyB or something and a couple others. Guess I've been lucky. Adon mirrors are the pits imo... actually most mirrors are for that matter

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah, he looks really rude too imo.

scribble

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on July 13, 2010, 10:06:53 PM
Yeah, he looks really rude too imo.

Haha true. Dunno why he had to be a grinning ginga :-\. Guess I just like him coz I get all nostalgic about my kickboxing days, plus he is the closest thing to Ramon Dekkers or Yodsaenklai this games got. Not to mention wearing his mongkol and prajioud during the fight is some old skool muay thai steez.

GGs again today to Hydro and Crazy (Hakan was beasting). Sorry I missed your invite Flash, hopefully I'll catch you next time.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on June 29, 2010, 02:04:34 PM
Bro someone give me all the best Aussie players names please.... My list went shit because i didn't play in months. Brodsta must've gotten himself a j.o.b because he hasn't been on in 6 days, WTF!

Yeah i cant remember all the good ones! Too many fucking noobs to fight through before i find them too. So help a brother out.

CptMunta

Rad games last night skull, pjai, flash

Skull awesome chun vs rose battles as always. I have to stay sharp in that match up. Chun Li's walk speed, weird fireball and superior pokes makes it tough for me to be intimidating on the ground and air to air is a straight up gamble. Also if I get cornered without meter I'm screwed. really tense matches bro. Your chun is beastly.

Fucking he'll flash your cammy raped me! It was like orbs didn't exist! 2 WTF moments to take the round. That air grab was awesome and ultraing between orbs was amazing. Well played, I need to learn more of the cammy matchup. Ggs sir :)

Pjai your ibuki is improving heaps. Your mixups are tightening up and your ground game is improoving more captializing on successful pokes. I know about your health woes. Rose used to be all or nothing in vanilla I think with the all the damage scaling things aren't so bad for her now.

Might see you fellas tonight if I'm not on tvc. Got a wii for a week if anyone wants to school me in that game :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Skullator

This whole week has been awesome lobbies and GG's every single night, been sweet. I'm looking @ u my fellow NZism chatroomers!

I'm making the effort of re-adding the current list of every NZism PSN and flicking all those I havn't seen join the chat room invites, get on that shit pronto because it's a hell of a ride.

Nick4now

Yeah bro GGS to the NZism chatroom! Last night was meeean with like 7-8 players in one lobby. Shit really made me not wanna lose or else its back of the line and waiting for ages. Oh well was still fricken awesome  ;D

GGS to CrazyMobius who I got to spar for a little while with on HDR. Very nice Chun, I had trouble just getting in. lol Hated how much of an effort we had to go through just to play some games  :-\ If only you had GGPO.... Oh well, you should play theDOORS2NIRVANA, He's a fricken beast with basically the whole cast hahaha

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Hydro

I'll try and jump on the NZ account tonight, been quite busy on the OZ acc lately.

Chat yo! :D

Skullator

Quote from: [FSR] Hydro on July 22, 2010, 06:47:16 AM
I'll try and jump on the NZ account tonight, been quite busy on the OZ acc lately.

Chat yo! :D

Chat hard!