• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErlKing2

Quote from: Pjai on October 19, 2010, 11:08:12 AM
Who can teach me Noel in Blazblue? lol

do you remember that guy called Lioninheart or something like that on psn? his noel is pretty good. I think you can learn lots of things from him

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: scribble on October 18, 2010, 01:56:16 AM
I think you just have to wait till you get back to the lobby between matches, then invite people through the lobby menu bro. That's the only way have found on PS3 anyway.

Oh tru, fuck it must be cos i haave the US version then. Because mine still don't highlight it unless i'm host. Gayyyyy.

I was playing someone and i picked private slots. Then this random guy came in, that's how i found out. I was like ay, how the fuck did he do that.

GGs Ryuuk, Flash, Imag and others i probably missed out.

edit: When i get blazblunt peruvian spliff and Uni is over, I am gonna thrash the fuck outta BB:CS.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Hydro

GGs Scribble. Man I was raging at not tech throwing for the first 10 rounds, my timing was all up the shitter.

Mean Adon bro.

scribble

Quote from: [PF]Hydrokinetic on October 19, 2010, 09:35:30 PM
GGs Scribble. Man I was raging at not tech throwing for the first 10 rounds, my timing was all up the shitter.

GGs. The tech throw timing rage was mutual. It was a good set regardless. Thanks for the matchup practice. I think I have a good general idea about Vega now.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

samurai black

Quote from: Flash on October 03, 2010, 05:46:22 PM
someone jump on i've had 18 cans of 8% corubas. before i spew and coma.

oh bro, are the corubas the official drink for boys on PSN? i know scribble was pounding them back last week with a bit of help from weazzy :D

Flash

Quote from: samurai black on October 20, 2010, 05:19:53 PM
oh bro, are the corubas the official drink for boys on PSN? i know scribble was pounding them back last week with a bit of help from weazzy :D

i drink anything in the fridge just not beer, opened my brothers jim beam bottle from his 21st (about 12 years old) the other day had no drinks, too poor to buy any. i think psn is full of drunnk, poor alchoholics apart from scribble with his cranberry and vodka. got some 8% codys might start drinking them anyone keen for some drunk mic battles.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

scribble

not beer? wtf? I'll pretty much drink anything. Used to be cask wine at the hostel lol. Oh and hahaha, I thought you'd have to bring up the cranberry vodka. Say what you will, but that shit was dope. Still doesn't beat some good ol' Rum though. Fifteen men on a dead man's chest, Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum... good times.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGs Hydro and Flash.,

Flash nigga AA my shit homeboy. And punish block PC better, i was going crazy as fuck in those games lol.

Hydro: Was good to finaly get to play your Rose bro. I need to learn to stop and block sometimes though ay. She stuffs erything with c MP man. I swear that poke is broken. And i jumped/dashed into your ultra every single time. Shows how much i get to play Rose ay lol. I def need to backup when she's got Ultra. Good Practice and ggs my bro, need to play more often.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Hydro

GGS Flash n Brother Weazzy. my fellow PSN warriors got it locked.

Flash, pity Weazzy was pwning with bison too much we hardly got a match in! Just need to work on your punishment with Fei, lots of missed anti-air and rekka punishes not done bro.

Weazzy: bison = boss. Great to play you again my cuz, hook up for another set in the next couple days.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGs Skull niga.

Farkk i found a mean Sakura to play. He perfected me like three times hahahaha - yakult99. Straight up man play this guy he's a beast. I reckon PSN got better char selection now. We have a good Juri, Rose, and now a beast Sak. What does xbox have. A cheap Boxer and Momochi wanabe hahaha.

I use to diss him and i just played him now and he's mean as with Sak yo. He keeps getting me with fucking empty jump, lk > combo on my wakeup. Bullshit!!! I keep going to throw or crouch tech. I just can't block something that fucked up haha. I bet that shit would work on Daigo mane.

Skullator

Yeah bro mean set.

Haha man I fall for all the Sakura gimmicks too, Ryuuk's is enough to get me raging down the mic haha.
Cheers will try hit him up, sounds like some good blocking practice

JackSmash

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 21, 2010, 08:34:56 PM

What does xbox have. A cheap Boxer and Momochi wanabe hahaha.

Who tried to copy Momochi? Must be some scrub.

Nick4now

GGs Weazzy, it was wierd play you but not playing w.bison  :D

Also GGs to Scribble & Flash. Sorry guys for the really scrubby Dudley, I was basically free every game we had when I used him lol I promise I'll spend more time in training with him so that he'll actually be a challenge  :D Also shot Flash for rocking HDR! Too bad it fucking sucks online getting DCd every 2 games  :-\ Hopefully you get GGPO up and running sometime soon and we can spar there instead  :) I have no idea how to use Sim though, you could probably hit Lenny up for that.

And GGs to iMagneto & Pjai. Also had a real mean set with you guys tonight! Very nice Ibuki bro, it's gotten better since the last time I play you (which was probably months ago lol). And Makoto.... she's not bottom tier!  >:( j/k but man those are some hardout mixups it was so hard to figure out whan you were gonna do next. after getting my ass whooped in the first game I decided to approach her cautiously lol Was laughing hard at our last few matches just going mental with taunts/down mashing  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Pjai

were some very nice games yesterday with flash, nick and mike.   

I will figure out tat Juri... damn counter hits lol ate my life away 1 hit at a time

damn it, i need to focus on Blazblue b4 dust starts to build up on the case >_< but its hard not to play SSF4 when I see 4 or 5 ppl on fnds list in endless battles

geneterror

Quote from: Pjai on October 22, 2010, 10:42:15 AMdamn it, i need to focus on Blazblue b4 dust starts to build up on the case >_<
I'll be on this weekend between Fall Out: New Vegas sessions. If you know when you're gonna be on at a certain flick me a PM on here and I'll try and jump on then or if you see me playing FO:NV send me a message, if I'm not in the middle of a quest I'll stop and play some Blazblue with you. I need the practice!
KOW 2011