• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on January 05, 2011, 10:01:36 AM
Yeah sorry dude I won't kick someone if they are a beginner. Only if they are laggy or being abusive.

NP problem man.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

GG to Munta and Hydro. Awesome fun. Pity about the lag though. :/

CptMunta

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on January 06, 2011, 10:51:12 AM

Yeah good 2 games.

I hate gief vs rose always a loooooong match. Lagg was kinda of killing my strats a tad. still fun though.

Quote from: Chocobuny on January 02, 2011, 03:22:38 PM
No one plays super anymore! Afk crying

We'll all be at the arcade playing Super tonight if you can make it then we are heading to my place 9:30 10ish.

EDIT NO WE WON'T!!!! AUCKLAND STOLE OUR SSF4 AE CAB COS THERE'S IS BUSTED :( BUT I CAN PM YOU MY ADDRESS BRO.

As always your call bro  :) I'll try and get some mic battles online with you this week or next otherwise. I need more cammy match up knowledge.

I'm playing like shit lately. Old match ups are getting their vengence Honda, Cammy, Blanka, Juri, Bison and Gief giving me headaches again. It cos I've been playing too much mass effect2 and Red Dead. Finished ME2 last night now to finish red dead then train to fight US and Costa Rica  ;D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Hydro

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on January 06, 2011, 10:51:12 AM

Yeah it spiked a couple times. Great set though, Geif is so Simony.
Keen to play some more games versus anyone, so please if you see me online just send an invite.   

CptMunta

Quote from: [PF]Hydrokinesis on January 06, 2011, 03:33:51 PM
Yeah it spiked a couple times. Great set though, Geif is so Simony.
Keen to play some more games versus anyone, so please if you see me online just send an invite.

Man wish we could get games going. Wanna swap Rose strats with you. Our net seems to hate each other since you went wireless. Silly PSN.

jimmy

The wireless is probably introducing latency? I always make a point of connecting with a cable when I play online.
'Mains' Dudley

Hydro

Marc: I'm not wireless anymore. :D Keen for some Rose training anytime.

GGs to Pjai this evening, good set brother, you're getting pretty consistent with Ibuki, good shit. Fight soon :D

Chocobuny

Quote from: CptMunta on January 06, 2011, 12:31:12 PM
I'll try and get some mic battles online with you this week or next otherwise. I need more cammy match up knowledge.

Yes. YES. YES! Some big nzism lobbys again please!

Shoutouts to Griever_Dividous, some great Cammy vs Gouken there, was nice it actually going back and forth. A lot of my game seemed like guessing when you would try counter on wakeup : P. His Neutral jump fierce I think it is is a pain to deal with : (.

CptMunta

Quote from: Chocobuny on January 07, 2011, 10:33:02 PM
Yes. YES. YES! Some big nzism lobbys again please!

Will do man. :) I'll try and finish up red dead this week and get some mic battle lobbies happening before I head off for a month. I'm usually on after 9pm not tonight though. Me and the mrs are going to see lupus Luna :)

Quote from: [PF]Hydrokinesis on January 07, 2011, 10:31:41 PM
Marc: I'm not wireless anymore. :D Keen for some Rose training anytime.

Awesome we can play our worst matchups vs each other. :) Will flick you an invite or us vs oz in a lobby ;) Scarf em up :)

Skullator

I'll be hitting up PSN again for loltimes, get me involved pls.

karizzma

I should be on for lol sakes tonight if anyone wants to vs a scrub.

Hydro

Prob be on later tonight, might see if Karizzma & the local lads will let me join the SAS, been a long time coming yeah? ;)

Marc: Keen as bro. My problem matches are def Cammy, Rufus & Dictator so lets grind em out. :D

Nick4now

Hmmmm I might jump online just for lols too... And to beast Skull for ditching me for Tokido, Mago and Gamerbee :P

What time is everyone jumping on? I'ma try and finish MGS4 before then. I'm up to fighting the last B&B member. Gotta love the moments where the game breaks the fourth wall lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Chocobuny

Played a few hours today but will come on again to hopefully find you all.

CptMunta

I'll be on tomorrow night after 9 completely rinsed after a long day and Nora had a birth so no gig tonight  :( Loud Fast brainless train movie instead Yahee.  ;D

Yeah Hydro Rose army!  ;) Might catch you tomorrow.