• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

Quote from: originaljulz on January 12, 2011, 02:49:04 AMGraeme you shoulda been on that shit, it was awesome.
Yeah I know but you won't see me online much until after our wedding now. To much stuff to organise.
KOW 2011

jimmy

GGs to Pengjay(sp?) and Katkit last night. Not sure if they post here or not tho'?
'Mains' Dudley

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: originaljulz on January 12, 2011, 03:46:29 AM
I'm pretty much happy with my progress on every other aspect besides just not dropping combos lol.

Pokes and zoning and shit is good, combo openers are ok. I just can't do the long damaging enough combos. Even my defence is a lot better than it used to be.

Yer your blocking my 5C overhead now. Yes. Now i get to use 6a. Cos you gonna feel delay and stand but it hit you low nigga. I always see Dora do it. But nobody ever block  my 5C so dont have to use it haha.

Bro 5a is disadvantage cos i can't stop mashing it for counter hit hahahaah.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Bro I still can't block Bang's midair cross up kick. You know where he jumps behind you and kicks backwards? What is that, like jump 2B or something
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

You started blocking it after while bro. It's 4B. Sometimes i go for it but am in front of them and he's kicking back at nothing then i get fucked up lol.

Bro everyone get's hit by that. No shit even Davo falls for it. He is the best dude i played on PSN. Come to think of it that CGBQ guy doesn't lol.

It's prety mint if i run quick air dash do it. But in the block string, just jumping over can be obvious. I surprised that Kevin was falling for it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

originaljulz

I think he blocked it over 50% of the time though. Esp when he was using Tager.

ErlKing2

From my experience, If your network delay is lower than 3, you might not be able to block a overhead attack after you actually see it and react to it.
To prove such lag, just against any Noel players and poke her D chain action with 5A/2A.

And GG to Jimmy~

madaxe munkee

I think the thing that bugs me about Bangs j.4D is that it's only use is to cross people up. Like, it's hitbox is terrible for any other purpose, not to mention the action he does in the air looks dumb lol. But the problem is that it turns out to be really good at it.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: madaxe munkee on January 13, 2011, 01:02:17 AM
I think the thing that bugs me about Bangs j.4D is that it's only use is to cross people up. Like, it's hitbox is terrible for any other purpose, not to mention the action he does in the air looks dumb lol. But the problem is that it turns out to be really good at it.

Yer it's pretty awesome. But i'm switching to Hazama today. Gona train all day with hangover hahaha.

Oh and i think you mean j.4B.

LOL at the matchup strat on DL for Noel. One paragraph and pretty much says Bang to manly and she is free lol.

edit: Hey Erlking can you give any tips on landing j.214B# combo ender with Hazama. Why is it so friggin tricky it's pretty much mash C then dj mash C hahaha. But now i know why Julz drop it all the time it's pretty hard. Been trying for about 2 hrs now. God i suck. Finger sore :(

originaljulz

Lol fuckin Weazzy always getting on my case for dropping it without realising how hard some of that shit is.

Mean GG's to everyone that was playing last night too. And our 9 person chatroom lol.

Hydro

Will be online tonight as. Please invite if you see me and want some crazy ass SSFIV casuals.

nztauranga

C u online tnite hydro. Ill kick the kids off wen i get hm frm work atfa 6pm. School holidays and there on all day nearly..il most likely invite u in, i cn nevr join ur rooms, r u on wireless ? I was told wireless cant host games??
-work to live not live to work-><>

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: originaljulz on January 13, 2011, 04:23:00 PM
Lol fuckin Weazzy always getting on my case for dropping it without realising how hard some of that shit is.

Mean GG's to everyone that was playing last night too. And our 9 person chatroom lol.

Wholly sheeit 9 people? Thats massive g. Who was ripping up that lobby? I would like to see Kevin Makoto vs cgbq Hazama. And Davo vs everybody hahaha. I saw Davo losing to this Ragna player bro. Mean as Ragna. Blocked like a god.

I'm starting to hit that combo somewhat consistently but i'm getting a real sore finger ay. I wanna change my C button to where the A is but that sounds a bit noobish. I wonder if Erlking get sore finger. He never EVER drop it.

Have you got the dash 5C sussed after the 214D~C? That's probably the hardest thing for me so far.

ErlKing2

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 13, 2011, 05:35:03 PM
Wholly sheeit 9 people? Thats massive g. Who was ripping up that lobby? I would like to see Kevin Makoto vs cgbq Hazama. And Davo vs everybody hahaha. I saw Davo losing to this Ragna player bro. Mean as Ragna. Blocked like a god.

I'm starting to hit that combo somewhat consistently but i'm getting a real sore finger ay. I wanna change my C button to where the A is but that sounds a bit noobish. I wonder if Erlking get sore finger. He never EVER drop it.

Have you got the dash 5C sussed after the 214D~C? That's probably the hardest thing for me so far.

you can hold jumping after 214DC to check the recovery time
I usually use this way to get the timing.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ErlKing2 on January 13, 2011, 06:55:55 PM
you can hold jumping after 214DC to check the recovery time
I usually use this way to get the timing.

Oh yup. i'm starting to get the hang of it now. I hate how you have to mash C for combo ender. I hated piano/mash button chars in ssf4 too. I get the sore fingers. Miss a beat and he drops outta the combo.