• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

staffid

no idea at the time alan and bj where best out south well the thats what everyone said they both where chun players i played them all the time

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: staffid on February 13, 2011, 03:30:49 PM
i was using my phone to post sorry for the grama lol.
i have played you and i was vega you owned me you used bison 100% think i won a couple of games but i had to use geif

Yer thats right haha. Gieff makes me rage the most , after Guile of course.

Yer that' when i sucked bad at that matchup too, but i'm better at it now. And yer that must've been ages ago cos i hardly play Bison now. Only if i lose heaps with my other chars. I use him to stay in front haha.

I'm at home now and will add you up. tell me when your usually on so we can get some games. WOuldn't mind seeing your Dan ay bro. Hope you got good connection cos i gotta go wireless for a week cos theirs all these wholes in my walls and shit haha. And i'm not talking about the one where i threw my stick through the wall when i was drunk raging at SKull lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Chocobuny

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 14, 2011, 04:30:08 PM
And i'm not talking about the one where i threw my stick through the wall when i was drunk raging at SKull lol.

Holy shit I lold

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Chocobuny on February 14, 2011, 06:33:30 PM
Holy shit I lold

So did he the kieeeenttt. Like first time i played a Makato, and guessed wrong the entire game fuck. She's alot easier now though. Huge as fucking whole too. TE's passed the durability test for sure.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Chocobuny

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 14, 2011, 06:45:28 PM
So did he the kieeeenttt. Like first time i played a Makato, and guessed wrong the entire game fuck. She's alot easier now though. Huge as fucking whole too. TE's passed the durability test for sure.

Wtf It still works? Fuck me that is durable.

staffid

i only play after 12 at night. had a few games last night did pretty av lost over 1000pp might change characters for a bit get me back to the mid 3000s just so feel better about myself lol people where playing like it was a comp turtling like hell waiting for the clock i should have the same but f##k that .

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I added you - dead_claws?

I was on last night from 11.00 till 3.00. Add me bro - Weazzyefff.

I played heaps of ranked too cos i was blazed and couldn't be fucked making a lobby and inviting or just messaging at all haha. Super super blazed.

This has nothing to do with psn but.... playing drunk = everything is safe , even DP's. Playing stoned = nothing is safe, even AAing.

Chocobuny

So just putting in an update. I will have my PS3 back within 48 hours.... So at least I'm getting it before MvC3 is out!

Pinolicious

Woah Weazzy, your Sent raped me, where did you learn that?

I think I need to stop mucking around now haha!  Good stuff bro, and supposedly Sent is more OP in MvC2?  Woah...
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pinolicious on February 17, 2011, 11:08:06 PM
Woah Weazzy, your Sent raped me, where did you learn that?

I think I need to stop mucking around now haha!  Good stuff bro, and supposedly Sent is more OP in MvC2?  Woah...

Haha bro.. My Sent is balls. He must be godlike ay. My other two chars dies in 2 secs lol. Then Sent comes out and it's more even lol.

Smoof is new king of psn marvel :( His Sent way better.

And i still don't know how to move properly in this game. Something that will probably come with time.

Know cool combo's but can't even set them up for shit :(

geneterror

gg last night Smoof, can't believe I was winning and then got raped by Sent. Oh well might as well get used to it, fuck it was close though. Good shit.

Sorry I bailed straight away but I only had about 15 mins left and as soon as I saw Pinolicious and Weazzy in the lobby i wasn't gonna spend that whole time watching a lobby screen that said "match in progress".
Capcom really fucked up there because its making me not want to play online with more than 2 of us in a lobby because I don't have the patience to sit through that fucking "match in progress" screen all the time. They better patch in spectator mode soon.

Pinolicious. I deleted you a while back because you were never on sorry, I will add you again for some Marvel if you gonna be on a lot?
If I'm not playing DC Universe with Suzannah tonight I'm keen for some games!
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer i know what you mean ay bro. I can't even stand it with spectator mode lol.

But everyone moanin about it harrrrd. Fuck capcom so stupid for thinking we wouldn't mind watching life bars instead of the match ahahhhah.

Fuckin didn't lose a game outta like 100 n something games yesterday/last night BESIDES fucking smoof and his GDLK Deadpool (bang bang bang bang bang). Everyone is easy right now yayyaayaa lol.

Jump on tonight if you got a mic bro and we'll have some one on one's. Or anyone with a mic, come battle.

Wich reminds me. Thanks for the advice Smoof. Bang bang bang bang bang.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: geneterror on February 18, 2011, 07:25:47 AM
gg last night Smoof, can't believe I was winning and then got raped by Sent. Oh well might as well get used to it, fuck it was close though. Good shit.

Sorry I bailed straight away but I only had about 15 mins left and as soon as I saw Pinolicious and Weazzy in the lobby i wasn't gonna spend that whole time watching a lobby screen that said "match in progress".
Capcom really fucked up there because its making me not want to play online with more than 2 of us in a lobby because I don't have the patience to sit through that fucking "match in progress" screen all the time. They better patch in spectator mode soon.

Pinolicious. I deleted you a while back because you were never on sorry, I will add you again for some Marvel if you gonna be on a lot?

Yeah my Chun isn't as good as I'd like it to be hahahaha and Iron Man is so hard online =(

Shot weazzy just need to get those combos down. Remember to pick Deadpool next time lol
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Pinolicious

Quote from: geneterror on February 18, 2011, 07:25:47 AM

Lol, your match with smoof sounds like mine against weazzy, take out his first 2 chars, sent comes out and I die.  Weazzy, it wasn't close, I straight up did not know what to do haha!

bro in law got sick of watching me lose, so we played offline after that.  He rages when I random arthur or anybody with a gun and play keep away.  bang bang bang.

Yeah, I'll try be online more gene, feel free to add me.
<PSN> Kriselda

ROCOABC

Hey Weazzy.  GG last night.  Again sorry for bailing.  I need to start practicing hard.  I only just came back from Aus last night after being away the whole week for business.  My first time popping the game in.  Your Sent really gave me the whopping.  I will be back tonight on but not after getting the basic down for all just so that I can at least recognize the moves especially Dante.