• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 25, 2011, 12:43:28 PM
Hmmmm... Just keep those towels ready and waiting.

yah I always got plenty of them there next to my Scarlett Johanson Pics.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

IR U IM B IL E

GGs jpb123.

Hey if you're looking to improve on your Seth, I'd be more than happy to grind out an endless session and give you pointers. Nice frame trap you did with Sakura btw.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

jpb123

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on January 25, 2011, 09:32:31 PM
GGs jpb123.

Hey if you're looking to improve on your Seth, I'd be more than happy to grind out an endless session and give you pointers. Nice frame trap you did with Sakura btw.

Am up for some seth practice.

massi4h

Yeah your sak was surprisingly pretty good. GGs the other night.

Rorooze

gg redtie :O

Sorry for scrubbing in the last game, gf was having a whinge cause it was late/bed time. blankas jump is really fast, so hard to anti air! And if that was your ken, please don't play ken again cause it was terrible. I still can't believe i lost to that shit. you threw me heaps, i should have been mashing crouch tech!

redtie

GGs man! Oh haha yeah that ken player that was my bro. Me him and nick were playing you. Oh yes! Blanka got that really fast kick jump crossup shit lol Keen for more against you!  ;D

Rorooze

yeah hard bro.

gg unbeliever, dudley vs dhalsim is hard.

Unbeliever

ggs rorooze, yeah hard match for dudley.

Rorooze

toots just gave me some tips on the match up, need to try em next time we play :D

IR U IM B IL E

Had some good matches in the weekend. Shout outs to Martinizzle, Shweeetness, Jonemode and everyone else.

Martinizzle and Jonemode, you guys should have some Codys mirrors maybe learn a few things off each other. Jono, im impressed by how much you've improved with your mains. Good to see. Hope you can come to First Blood and rep your Gen and Cody. Those Gen crossups really got me. Only thing I can say with your Gen is take it easy on the wake-up air kicks. I've learnt to just wait til you land before I punish, though you did get me with the EX kicks and I thought you were gonna land but then the 2nd kick comes out and beats my cr.jab.

Shweeetness, nice Seth bro. Our 1st mirror caught me off guard cos now I was on the receiving end of my mixups lol. I think you should consider maining him  :). Was good to find out how to block my own shit and I actually found a new set up in the corner because of it. And yeah, I'm bringing Guile back into the mix now. Actually having fun playing him again.

Gonna switch between Seth and Guile this next ranbats.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

Nick4now

Jonemode is from Christchurch

YEEEAH BOOOII!!  8)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

B BOY DRAW2

Awwwe...man...
I ain't played Jonemode in ages!!!
Love that dudes Gen man...inspiring!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on February 07, 2011, 12:54:26 PM
Had some good matches in the weekend. Shout outs to Martinizzle, Shweeetness, Jonemode and everyone else.

Martinizzle and Jonemode, you guys should have some Codys mirrors maybe learn a few things off each other. Jono, im impressed by how much you've improved with your mains. Good to see. Hope you can come to First Blood and rep your Gen and Cody. Those Gen crossups really got me. Only thing I can say with your Gen is take it easy on the wake-up air kicks. I've learnt to just wait til you land before I punish, though you did get me with the EX kicks and I thought you were gonna land but then the 2nd kick comes out and beats my cr.jab.

Shweeetness, nice Seth bro. Our 1st mirror caught me off guard cos now I was on the receiving end of my mixups lol. I think you should consider maining him  :). Was good to find out how to block my own shit and I actually found a new set up in the corner because of it. And yeah, I'm bringing Guile back into the mix now. Actually having fun playing him again.

Gonna switch between Seth and Guile this next ranbats.

GG's for the ranked match last night , i just enjoy playing ur guile i have learned alot from ur play style, cheers bra,we should ahve some casuals at the ranbits this week

peace bro

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: goku_kakarot77 on February 08, 2011, 01:52:23 PM
GG's for the ranked match last night , i just enjoy playing ur guile i have learned alot from ur play style, cheers bra,we should ahve some casuals at the ranbits this week

peace bro

Yeah ggs man. Connection was much better this time. I hope you noticed that I was tryna bait out your flash kicks. Not a really good idea to just whip them out against block strings, that is unless you can cancel them. Also, how come you were doing almost full screen ultras??

Casuals at ranbats, definitely  8)

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on February 08, 2011, 04:15:32 PM
Yeah ggs man. Connection was much better this time. I hope you noticed that I was tryna bait out your flash kicks. Not a really good idea to just whip them out against block strings, that is unless you can cancel them. Also, how come you were doing almost full screen ultras??

Casuals at ranbats, definitely  8)

i get it bro, i have gone more patient now but geting more patient as i play more experinced players like you (only playing for about just under 4 months now), that full screen ultra is a hit or miss like i had nothing to loose , i have done it  a few times, and people kind of dashed into it or tried to jump and they got caught in it, most of the time i thought u were in range though was hoping for guard damage, GG bro, i need to play bison and seth more if u can bring them up next time, like at ranbits casuals bro? guile vs guile is really boring thats why i had to put on the shades and taunts hahaha lol and the game is too slow lol too much sonic booms, if u can give me really good pointers bro that would be great and can give me pointers on how i can get the flash kick cancel to hurricane , i just cant seem to get 100 percent of the time
, any shortcuts?

cheers mate