• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Quote from: CaptainHook on March 01, 2011, 07:38:15 PM
Hey Stu, tell Logan you guys should come and visit tomorrow or thurs and we can MvC3 it up. I'm really bad at it tho. Haha.

Wish I could but got some shit going down so next time yeah.

Quote from: Barnstorm on March 01, 2011, 08:56:32 PM
GGs stu

Your wesker and mags had some awesome shit

and your throws with mags some times i swear i know its coming and still cant break them they raped me so much

use mags level 3 when u have it cos u always have heaps of meter left

Cheers man.  The second round of games was insane.  Kept pressing pushblock to late and ending up backdashing instead.  I was also slow at blocking low because I'm retarded and yup didn't throw out one LvL3 at all.

Oh, and I need to learn some stuff with either Mags/Wesker/Dorm to counter Sent.  Kept getting hit by either cr.m or s.

Gonna be on this arvo again for a beating haha.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Dafid

GG to everyone ive played in mvc3... ohh wait xpunch is like the only one haha. where is everyone at? is everyone playing it on PSN or are they sticking to SSF4? Maybe hiding in training mode until they are ultra good?

Rorooze

I mostly play offline, try to avoid online!

gg xpunch, had to bail for dinner, wish we could have had some more games. Catch you at ranbats or first blood? :D

stereomonkey

ggs xpunch and barnstrom.

Man I was pissed off at our matches this morning jay. So many dropped inputs and to many times getting hit low.  Most of it was me not pressing down fast enough >_<

ggs Jonny. We need to play more and I need to charge my mic so we can talk cause I'm not sure what to do with Sent or Phoenix with my team.  I keep forgetting to snap the silly cow in too.

Also my Dormmamu is fricken bad aswell.  Might switch up the order of the team.

goku_kakarot77

GG's tommyharmonic for the rank battle bro, also gg's to irumble and quadripleOG

IR U IM B IL E

Miss a weekend of gaming and you can be surprised. GGs to gokukararot and alot of other guys with tags I've never seen before. Big changes in your game goku has made your Guile more solid. Mean bro. I have to step it up too now haha. NZ KIWI SOLDIER, dont know who you are but when you linked cr.mp after the overhead vs my guile, I knew you knew some shit. GGs.

I'll get into marvel after first blood. SSF4 still rocks!
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

amendonz

Fuck there was some beasts on ssf4 last night lol.

You wasted me Irumble haha, and geneterror rolled me at marvel, I really don't practise that enough..

geneterror

I should pick up a copy of SSF4 if I see it cheap enough so we can jam a few games.
KOW 2011

amendonz

Yeah i'd probably be more keen for a set of that then marvel, I usually end up salty after marvel lol. Mighty ape have had it cheap recently, 40 I think?

geneterror

It's $80 at the moment >:(. To much for a game I hardly play now, more keen to grab a copy of BB:CS. SSF4 might have to wait until the AE update.

I'll grab a copy of SSF4 if I see it cheap somewhere though.
KOW 2011

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: amendonz on March 08, 2011, 11:14:05 AM
Fuck there was some beasts on ssf4 last night lol.

You wasted me Irumble haha, and geneterror rolled me at marvel, I really don't practise that enough..

Oh shit haha. I'll add you tonight. I keep forgetting that that's your tag. GG bro.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on March 08, 2011, 12:51:57 PM
Oh shit haha. I'll add you tonight. I keep forgetting that that's your tag. GG bro.

big shout out to IRUMBILE for last night, i have put alot of work into my guile now, been playing A ranked aus people so that helped me alot,he is very close to B+ now lol, but i have learned patients esp when playing people like u bro, thanks for all ur tips and help bro, give a wassup to ur bro for me,

cheers
-goku
ps- sorry i bailed a few times from the ranked match as my connection was playing up so didnt wanna play too much

massi4h

http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=499249

Warehouse have it for $34.97.

Also I gotta delete someone to add you on xbl.

stereomonkey

Quote from: geneterror on March 08, 2011, 12:30:24 PM
It's $80 at the moment >:(. To much for a game I hardly play now, more keen to grab a copy of BB:CS. SSF4 might have to wait until the AE update.

I'll grab a copy of SSF4 if I see it cheap somewhere though.

I'll bring my copy up for you Greame since I don't play it at all and if I did i would play Gino's copy.