• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism Street Fighter IV Training Session at RvB on Saturday the 30th of May

Started by Lennysaurus, May 09, 2009, 09:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: iMagneto on May 25, 2009, 10:18:43 PM
its sucks that i cant make it sat.. cuz my boss being a cunt!

Tell your boss the claw will get him if he dont let you come !!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

Also, for those of yo that don't know what "Dragon" style is then here you go.

5:55

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 26, 2009, 01:11:11 AM
Also, for those of yo that don't know what "Dragon" style is then here you go.

5:55

hahaha fuck those chars are crack up as i couldnt stop laughin at that ypuss 1 hahaha fuck. :'(
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Will

Not to sure if I can make it on sat  :-[
Learning....

Hydro

Quote from: iMagneto on May 25, 2009, 10:18:43 PM
its sucks that i cant make it sat.. cuz my boss being a cunt!

That is a real bummer Mike, I was hoping to go a few rounds with your Dictator VS my lady Viper . . . next time for sure! :)

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

deprenyl

stereomonkey

Quote from: zosla on May 27, 2009, 12:22:21 PM
you can have a go with my bitch Chun!!!

I went to the arcade yesterday and witnessed the full might of what Chun can do.  Damn, i forgot the guys name but in the end he had 47 wins with spending only $3.

His Chun was beast!  There were about 8 other guys playing who were really good but this guy was elite.  Only match up he had trouble with was Sagat and his crazy 4 hit combo that takes of %50 of her life.  He even come away with quite a few perfects throughout the games.  Next time I see him I will get his name.

My Bison had him on the run but Chun's damn j.hp got the best of me :'(

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: deprenyl on May 27, 2009, 05:29:20 PM
Hi, I will be attending also.

Hope to see you all there.

Sweet dude , make sure you come up and say hello , look for the tall bastard with claw attached haha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 27, 2009, 09:01:42 PM
Quote from: zosla on May 27, 2009, 12:22:21 PM
you can have a go with my bitch Chun!!!

I went to the arcade yesterday and witnessed the full might of what Chun can do.  Damn, i forgot the guys name but in the end he had 47 wins with spending only $3.

His Chun was beast!  There were about 8 other guys playing who were really good but this guy was elite.  Only match up he had trouble with was Sagat and his crazy 4 hit combo that takes of %50 of her life.  He even come away with quite a few perfects throughout the games.  Next time I see him I will get his name.

My Bison had him on the run but Chun's damn j.hp got the best of me :'(
thats Andy his chuns pretty bull shit aye i mean pretty good.
Man you should see his Ryu he's even more bull shit i mean good.Hey zosla i wanna rematch it wasnt fair that day i just remembered i was tipsy off all those bourbons i had to drink cos eryones a saint.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

LOL. wezz.
My Chun is still learning and I am sure it wasn't me with teh 47 wins. It was an Asian guy called Kevin with glasses, his Sagat/Gief/Ryu and Chun are all very beasty and I would say only a hand full of people could possibly give him a hard time :) definitely world class player IMO.

You can rematch all you like this weekend mate lol. I'll make sure to give you atleast one round this time each game.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

stereomonkey

Quote from: zosla on May 28, 2009, 08:34:10 AM
LOL. wezz.
My Chun is still learning and I am sure it wasn't me with teh 47 wins. It was an Asian guy called Kevin with glasses, his Sagat/Gief/Ryu and Chun are all very beasty and I would say only a hand full of people could possibly give him a hard time :) definitely world class player IMO.

You can rematch all you like this weekend mate lol. I'll make sure to give you atleast one round this time each game.

Don't forget, I live in Sydney.  It was a non-ozhadou player which is extremly rare.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 28, 2009, 08:45:43 AM
LOL. wezz.

Don't forget, I live in Sydney.  It was a non-ozhadou player which is extremly rare.
lol true , sydney aye.If the ozhadou find out your on here they'll killa you.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL. wezz.

fuck that i'll be even more tipsy this time and i'll be playing on stick. fuck dragon style im drunken master i'll be giving you pitty rounds lol.