• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on August 21, 2009, 09:28:40 AM
better players you will see is teh regular Kevin Urien and Simonfish mokoto/Ken/Yun/Dudley, white skinny white dude with lots of earigns on... Ibuki/mokoto?

random Alex Asian player.

there are a few more but meh I don't play it enought these days to see the new face if any.

Are you forgetting my Hugo and Alex? Or did you not witness?

CrazyMobius

Quote from: wick3d wayz on August 20, 2009, 11:29:38 PM

QuoteCharles, the best 3S player I ever met, had an insane parry game. One time he was Dudley and he jumped in on Remy. Remy did his kick super and he parried it on the way down, landed, parried the rest and then killed him with a combo into super. Nuts.

Other notables were Kevin's Urien, Simon's Ken and a guy who went by the name of JDG. He could play high level with a number of characters. The most impressive being Ibuki!

simon's yun is crazy

i remember kevin talking to me about that charles player.....is he the one who mains makoto? and as for that JDG guy, he's the white skinny dude right?

Yeah he played a mean Makoto but could play the whole damn cast. Nice guy too. I think he's gone to Hong Kong now. :(

Kanae

Oh kay, so maybee not the best hugo's, but RX, is the best urien, search Pino vs RX, best match ever.

moose!

^^Not as good as Sugiyama vs Messatsu if you want a nice example of a NE vs UR match vid

RX perhaps is the "best" Urien but I prefer watching Messatsu matches where he almost rushes down with urien and seems to make up aegis setups and juggles on the spot.

moose!

Sorry to infect your Yifan's thread with 3S talk guys  ;D ;D ;D

HoneyBadger

We have 3S down there, it's legit!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Kanae

Quote from: moose! on August 21, 2009, 07:52:55 PM
^^Not as good as Sugiyama vs Messatsu if you want a nice example of a NE vs UR match vid

RX perhaps is the "best" Urien but I prefer watching Messatsu matches where he almost rushes down with urien and seems to make up aegis setups and juggles on the spot.
Oh yea
This IS the match i was on about, I found it under sum dudes channel as pino vs rx? oh well yea.

Will

The stick and a few buttons on the sf4 cab are starting to go, anyone else been having a few input probs?
Learning....

Kanae

not having any serious issues with those cracked buttons but yesterday I unscrewed the balltop off the Tekken 5 DR machine coz I was gripping too hard :P

Will

Hahaha yea ive done that once on the 3s cab, seen a few others do it on occasions.
Learning....

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Will on August 22, 2009, 10:16:53 PM
The stick and a few buttons on the sf4 cab are starting to go, anyone else been having a few input probs?

Just tell the tech dude if you see him there. He's really good at maintaining the games and fixing any issues. But not unless someone tells him.

He's the white dude.

Will

Yea, wasnt around on sat at the time we went down. Dont know the next time ill be down there so hopefully someone else can let him know, or play a game and tell me its just me that thinks theres probs lol  ;)
Learning....

CrazyMobius

Man anyone there in 1997? Man that was a good year for Capcom Fighting games. They had Street Fighter III, Vampire Saviour and Pocket Fighter all released in the same year! Warzard was just released the year before and they had that shop opened by Glen the Sega man, can't remember what it was called... I got a few Capcom Game Posters from there. Still got them rolled up somewhere too!

massi4h

I definitely was around there in 1997! I was usually playing the mvc series games whichever was out at the time as a 7 year old.

I drew out some money this morning and the guy asked me where's my father lol. Haven't been there with him for at least 5 years, it's awesome the guy still remembers us.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

He only asked you that to gauge how old you were. Id bet my money on him being a child molester.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.