• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on December 10, 2009, 01:28:52 PM
Quote from: zosla on December 10, 2009, 12:47:18 PM
I don't see all you guys that analyze every freaking move and knowning what to do and not do in situations do any better than those who don't.

If you don't know what to do when someone jumps at you...
If you don't know what to do when someone whiffs a DP...
If you don't know what to do when Ryu does a full screen Ultra...

Then you are in a completely different league.

I know this isn't you Andy but what Bill told you before, you have all the understanding, you just don't realise it.
He does get it. He's saying he'd rather sweep a 100 whiffed DP's before learning the BEST option. Rather than reading it after sweeping/throwing a few whiffed DP's (an example of course).

And he's a bit of tool about it and knows it too.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 10, 2009, 02:07:45 PM
Quote from: zosla on December 10, 2009, 01:52:36 PM

Alan, I am not saying any other way is better, I am implying that people do things differently.

You're not though. You're saying that people shouldn't read up and that learning from experience is a better way to learn. That's what half the problem is. If you didn't diss research there wouldn't be any beef.

I did not say don't go researching blah blah, all I said was don't rely on information you read too much but think for yourself and adapt to situations. so read properly.

Weazzy,
From teh first day I played SF4 I have not done anything like you said punishing (sweep 100 times)I learn from my mistakes and thats how you improve.
I mean how can you say what the book says are fact and works? you need to try and experience it right? Calling me whatever you like mate but at the end of teh day you know for a fact that learning is more than just reading the books.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL, thats why I said it was an example bro.

And OMFG!!! Obviously you have to try it. You cant just read shit and install it into muscle memory. This IS NOT the fucking Matrix.

Everything you learnt and still to learn by the sounds of it has been found out allready, and you can, if you want to, READ IT.

But yer w/e go ahead waste your time. I will bow down to you if you find the next big SF4 infinite loop or something else ground breaking lmfao.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

lol it was also an example from me :)

" Obviously you have to try it. You cant just read shit and install it into muscle memory."

thats what I have been implying all this time, you can't just read, everything comes by experience and learning to use it during the real thing.
At no point I have said to anyone not to learn from books or forums as those are teh best resources to learn up to certain degree.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

lol, shit gets too twisted when your trying to read it and understand where there coming from.

I was just about to write something but noticed I've said it before lol. I've also noticed we argue about stupid shit cos most of the time were not understanding each other.

And I'm too blazed for this shit.

zos'la

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on December 10, 2009, 03:22:20 PM
need a beer? or some pots? :P

lol, pots.

Blazed IS slang for being baked, i mean stoned, i mean.... wait what would YOU call it. Potsted? lol.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on December 10, 2009, 02:39:21 PM
I did not say don't go researching blah blah, all I said was don't rely on information you read too much but think for yourself and adapt to situations. so read properly.

Dude you know what you're doing. Stop pretending and trying to turn this shit around.

geneterror

I wants some pots ! It's to fuckin' hot at work today >:(
KOW 2011

massi4h

I'm pretty sure the first time you played any SF you read how to do a shoryuken motion. I'm sure you didn't blindly work out how to do everyone's Ultra and you certainly didn't invent Shoryuken->FADC->Ultra.

HoneyBadger

FADC ultra =/= reading about how to play matchups and strategy.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[CYS] hebretto

I think you guys should just put aside your differences and settle this with some grudge match. There's really no point in arguing and creating this tension in the community when it's already so small. You should be helping each other out not at each others throats.

In other words:
YO REAL TALK JUST STFU AND PLAY THE GAME ALRITE?!?!
CYS CEO aka Former TEAM AV CEO aka herbretto aka berbeto aka HAMAGER

Licensed to roll cancel since the age of 16.

www.ozhadou.net

HoneyBadger

It's too late Heb, the only reason why these people talk shit is because they can't beat Andy in da tournament hahahaha
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on December 10, 2009, 04:33:23 PM
FADC ultra =/= reading about how to play matchups and strategy.
Depends on who you were playing at the Arcades prior to console release/ hard trials.

From first experience of course.

scrubs/noobs= You'd never learn how to fadc if you havent seen one.

decent= How did you do that? Followed by an awnser by someone obviously better than you who obviously did a bit more research than trial and error.

Goes for everything. EVERYTHING I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on December 10, 2009, 04:37:38 PM
It's too late Heb, the only reason why these people talk shit is because they can't beat Andy in da tournament hahahaha
Ah hahsha, fuck your a homo and made me rage real bad with this comment. Youv spent so much time with Andy penetrating your asshole, that your turning into him. Attitude heading the wrong way, and for what? I taste of Andy's success? Or a taste of Andy's gizzm?

So what Andy did better at tourny. Doesnt mean he's automatically right about everything about this game? Your a fucking toy at SF4 smoof, and jump into every argument quick to express your opinion. I didnt mind, I didnt say anything. BUT now accusing me of talking shit? Ohh heeeyylll nnnooooo.STFU YOU FUCKING SCRUB.

Yer yer i did shit in tourny, who gives a fuck. Fucking scrubs like yourself got better than me, shit happens. I need a fucking beer, fuck this homo.