• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnstorm

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 10, 2009, 04:54:07 PM
Quote from: Smoofologist on December 10, 2009, 04:37:38 PM
It's too late Heb, the only reason why these people talk shit is because they can't beat Andy in da tournament hahahaha
Ah hahsha, fuck your a homo and made me rage real bad with this comment. Youv spent so much time with Andy penetrating your asshole, that your turning into him. Attitude heading the wrong way, and for what? I taste of Andy's success? Or a taste of Andy's gizzm?

So what Andy did better at tourny. Doesnt mean he's automatically right about everything about this game? Your a fucking toy at SF4 smoof, and jump into every argument quick to express your opinion. I didnt mind, I didnt say anything. BUT now accusing me of talking shit? Ohh heeeyylll nnnooooo.STFU YOU FUCKING SCRUB.

Yer yer i did shit in tourny, who gives a fuck. Fucking scrubs like yourself got better than me, shit happens. I need a fucking beer, fuck this homo.

do you want a cuddle?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

I've been meaning to get me a new sig...
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Here's a thread for ys Smoof.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=209133

Look at the spoiler icon thingies. LOL. Now I know what Andy was talking about. He's trying to block out the spoliers.

zos'la

lol and lol and more LOL.
seriously Simon, get real with your comments, if you have even payed attention to my post you would of understood that i said from the very beginning, I was merely giving my point of view on things and you guys turned it into this nonsense.

At least Smoof has the guts to admit to thing whereas many of you just go on and on about analyzing this and reading that, then what happens? ends up losing to who? those who hardly read those SRK forums or eventube. Therefore I gave my opinion on this as i see the exact problem lies within every single one of you. Your top players here are who? Kevin? Simonfish? Hue? Cody? or the Guile guy? none of them read anything, all we do is watch and play each other, the most they will do is watch some vids of Daigo. The only one that uses his knowledge from reading forums/ guides would be Ben and have done well, that is because he is that much different from most of you.

Oh and Mason, the first time I played SF4 I was actually taught by Hue and Simonfish while watching them play and taking their second rounds. But I do admit I checked out the move list on the arcade machine as I was wanting to know the focus atk command, does that count? guess so :)

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

stereomonkey

Hahah, now I'm sure everyone can understand what you wrote there Andy :)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Your the one who was like oh yeah we dont read in and were better than you's. Fuck off homo. You act like a dick. You and Smoof are fucking fags. I'm not talking this shit with a couple of fags like you's. Get his cock outta your mouth, it's clear you's are fuckbuddies.

Seriously now Hoesla, stop starting shit with me. What's your problem? wtf do you want? Attention? or Stitches?

samurai black

how the fuck did this escalate from electric just voicing his difficulties against fuerte  ???

and weazzy bro, calm down. we dont need a darkprince on NZism

[NIUE] weazzyefff

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on December 10, 2009, 08:01:37 PM
how the fuck did this escalate from electric just voicing his difficulties against fuerte  ???

and weazzy bro, calm down. we dont need a darkprince on NZism
We dont need no dickhead Zoslas either, acting like he's better than everyone else. You dont see anyone else starting shit.

Do i degrade people im better at, and act like there worth shit?NO.

stereomonkey

Weazzy, dont go full homo.  No one is starting shit, you guys take things seriously when you say your not.

Man, just play some games and watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8

Look at the cute kitty :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on December 10, 2009, 08:14:04 PM
Weazzy, dont go full homo.  No one is starting shit, you guys take things seriously when you say your not.

Man, just play some games and watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8

Look at the cute kitty :D
Lol.

* puts on screechy Zosla voice * ''I'm just kidding man, just trying to put lube on the fire (thats what we call it in our country). Just starting flame. cos ima stupid homo ''

Hydro

Quote from: zosla on December 10, 2009, 06:35:53 PM
lol and lol and more LOL.
seriously Simon, get real with your comments, if you have even payed attention to my post you would of understood that i said from the very beginning, I was merely giving my point of view on things and you guys turned it into this nonsense.

Time to start shutting your fuckin mouth Andy, goddamn, you spout so much bullshit sometimes, I'm 'bout to courier some toilet paper over to your place so you can wipe your little chinny chin chin.

Cut it the fuck out.

You are not a fuckin SFIV guru, you're not a fuckin SFIV master, you're not even articulate enough to make your fuckin point without coming across like some condescending jackass.

Here's a tip for next time: leave the keyboard alone.