• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Auckland - Yifan's Queen St

Started by fluxcore, January 10, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Want a cuddle bro?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

DVS

Quote from: Barnstorm on December 14, 2009, 02:12:13 PM
Quote from: stereomonkey on December 14, 2009, 01:33:27 PM
Fix the damn quote before posting, sick of seeing scrubness on the forum.  >:(

your a scrub on the forum :P

and i let it slide

Hahahaha  ;D
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

stereomonkey

Come back to A2 jonny and i'll show you the scrubness. ;)

Anyway, going off topic as usual.  I might be at Yifans... next year.  You see what I did there, I went back on topic :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Barnstorm

Quote from: stereomonkey on December 14, 2009, 02:21:08 PM
Come back to A2 jonny and i'll show you the scrubness. ;)

Anyway, going off topic as usual.  I might be at Yifans... next year.  You see what I did there, I went back on topic :P

ah yes speaking of yiffans

i might have to jump on ggpo and bone you at some alpha 2 and some super turbo but not till tomorow night

you see what i did there totaly looked like i was on topic then POW right in the kisser

fluxcore

Quote from: cha on December 14, 2009, 12:56:47 PM
The only thing worth mentioning is, he actually managed to pull off an ultra counter
after blocking my sweep in the only, casual, game we played against each other, when I seldom did sweeping in that game. Feels like insane reaction to me.
I'm not sure if its a everyone-can-do move these days cause I haven't been playing try hard for ages.

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that Chun could do that? Pretty sure a couple of other chars can too. I've certainly known that since the first couple of months when the west coast US players were doing it back when they were the best coast.

As for the quoting, I totally agree with Stu. It looks stupid when people mess up the quotes.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

It makes good people not want to register. Fucking up your quotes is like fucking up your paragraphs or spelling on an essay. Even if it doesn't detract from the actual content, it makes people not want to read whatever you've written no matter how valid the point.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

massi4h

Woah sweet as Cody. So you're saying you sweeped and he instantly FABDed it so he could jump from your demon. Wtf sounds intense. Started the blanka training yet?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I think youre getting a little too impressed with that FA backdash. It sounds to me just like a lack of chun experience, since noone really plays her at yifans. Most characters can't do it effectively, given the properties of their backdash, so the ultra will catch them. But characters like chun and vega who have quick backdashes with decent range will be able to do so quite easily.

Good to hear that the 'general' level of skill is on par, and good to see cody getting some experience against particularly strong players.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on December 14, 2009, 09:35:23 PM
Woah sweet as Cody. So you're saying you sweeped and he instantly FABDed it so he could jump from your demon. Wtf sounds intense. Started the blanka training yet?
Whoa I thought you couldnt get outta that!!! I backdash right into it. * count how many face palms needed * shit.

edit: Phew it's only fast dash chars. I really need to start reading all the posts before I post shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Where do you's park to go to Yifans BTW? I really wana play there now, sounds like heaps of fun.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

u get an hour parking free if you park in attrium on elliot st behind yifans, though you will need to purchase some food/drink in the attium above 5 dollars with receip for that free carpark. atleast you get something in return rather than just paying for carpark.

Thanks to the viper who played me 13 game straight in Yifans yesterday, very brave to keep up challenging. GGs.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

On street parking in the CBD is free after 6pm.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

have they enforce the 10 pm no free parking law in the CBD yet?

DVS

Quote from: zosla on December 15, 2009, 11:07:40 AM
have they enforce the 10 pm no free parking law in the CBD yet?

If they do I'm guna snipper those fucking parking wardens.... ;D

Not guna happen Bro....people of Auckland won't let the greedy fucks do it...
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

zos'la

well if they do, town will become a ghost town. No one will be there during those hours except for the people who works... The street parking is rediculouesly epensive and carparks are the same during business hours.