• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

ggpo tonight

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, June 30, 2009, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobuny

Its really annoying to do Spinning back fist, the motion for that and hooligan are too similar lol

CaptainHook

Quote from: Nick4now on February 10, 2011, 11:43:20 PM
I gotta be wary of her stupid stored super hahaha I like how you were pulling off some cool combos with her normals. st. mp, st. mp, cr.mk? something like that

It didn't take long for you to be able to punish her super though.. i was able to trick you once into thinking i was
going to do it and punish your jump kick but yeah... There's a couple of strings i do with her normals and i don't even know
what they are cause i do it without thinking. LOL. They must be super easy tho if i can do them. Her mp and mk seem
super quick so i just fire them out. Haha. And her walk speed is scary, even for me controlling her.  :D

She's way more fun to play than guile even though Ben says she's just a crap version of guile. Haha.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

LN

What? Chun is ranked top tier in some places in Japan. No way is she a crap version of Guile.

Awesome normals everywhere, best throw damage in the game, very good super, decent specials.
There is no knowledge that is not power

Nick4now

Yeah I don't think Chun sucks at all bro. She's probably one of the few who doesn't have a terrible match up  :D

In saying that though ST is one game where I don't see any characters being shit.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Chocobuny

Quote from: Nick4now on February 11, 2011, 07:55:50 PM
Yeah I don't think Chun sucks at all bro. She's probably one of the few who doesn't have a terrible match up  :D

In saying that though ST is one game where I don't see any characters being shit.

Cammy is always talked as being real shit in ST.

CaptainHook

Maybe Ben was talking about HF chun.. or maybe he just thinks she's gay.. i dunno. :D

massi4h

Since I still don't have marvel I'll be idling in the HF room while I practice on xbox. Should be on for a few hours and should be on tonight.

Nick4now

Damn I left my stick at Redtie's place. I might jump on tonight and try to play with kb hahaha

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

GGs Nick, you're gonna make me eat my words about cammy aren't you? LOL.

Nick4now

Haha ggs bro, Chun is so damn tricky lol but yes, yes I am going to make you eat your word because Cammy is so awesome  ;D

Only problem is that I find Hooligan throw harder to pull off than SPDs lol

staffid

dam chat not workin anyone up for some games im free befor 5pm and after midnight most days text me 021499098

LN

I'm only available about 7pm-11pm weekdays but most of weekends :/
There is no knowledge that is not power

Nick4now

Anyone keen for some Super Turbo tonight? If not I'll just play Marvel instead lol

CaptainHook

Might be keen. Time?