• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Street Fighter IV Nationals August 09

Started by CrazyMobius, August 15, 2009, 08:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: ABC_SMN on August 16, 2009, 11:51:32 PM
Sorry for giving you a hardtime with my Sagat, i'll show you how to play a REAL Akuma next time :)

Real Akuma?
you mean the one who does 2 fire ball in the air?
High HP, High speed?

if it is.. you must tell Cody about it. He will love to know the REAL AKUMA!
[/quote]

Simon you posted on the forums  more than twice in one day !!!!!!
Make sure you download SF4 off steam so we can have some games :)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

Damn, would have been good to see you's again before I left :'(

Played some awesome Rival Schools matches  with Munta while we were there.  Man was I tired on Sunday or what.

Hopefully I'll be over sometime in November.  Gonna start planning my trip back again :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

massi4h

Damn, definitely wish I got to see you guys on Sunday. Woulda given you the beating in Project Justice if I still remember how to play. That swimming guys basic combos were always fun.

And weezy, I'm not Cody, I'm Mason and I not to make excuses cause you're pretty pro, but I was kinda trying to watch the stage match when we played. I definitely do wanna play you in a serious tournament match though.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on August 17, 2009, 08:49:21 PM
Damn, definitely wish I got to see you guys on Sunday. Woulda given you the beating in Project Justice if I still remember how to play. That swimming guys basic combos were always fun.

And weezy, I'm not Cody, I'm Mason and I not to make excuses cause you're pretty pro, but I was kinda trying to watch the stage match when we played. I definitely do wanna play you in a serious tournament match though.
Oh true, allgood, nobody likes admitting to losing to the pad king.

And i get the shakes everytime i hear tournament (make it stop! why wont it stop!*hiding in dark corner*)

*whispers*
tournament....
tournament....
pause....
pause....
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

QuoteActually I think this is true. If you can play down at Yifans and keep yer nerve with a big crowd you should be able to do it at a tourney as well. Also you can reverse the whole thing and actually feed off the crowd!
Playing and watching those matches on the big screen was where it was at for me. The tension is increased and those near misses or comebacks are amplified 10 fold.

this times 1000

a while back remembering the crowd that kevin, simon and crazymobius always drew while playing third strike was the whole reason i started playing street fighter - i thought to myself fark i want a crowd to surround me and applaude my awesome combos lol ;D

il be like........embrace me ;D haha
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: wick3d wayz on August 18, 2009, 02:10:21 AM
this times 1000

a while back remembering the crowd that kevin, simon and crazymobius always drew while playing third strike was the whole reason i started playing street fighter - i thought to myself fark i want a crowd to surround me and applaude my awesome combos lol ;D
I'd prefer to have a crowd of chicks surround me when I play drum rather than having a crowd of sausages surround me when i play fighting games. :D
Now this bring back memory, i remembered there was an asian girl among the crowd cheering for my Ryu (i think i got about 30 wins at that time). She was clapping & jumping Whenever I was about to lose and came back with tiny health on the last round. The strange thing was that her boyfriend was standing right next to me with a killer face & demonic aura. I was so afraid that her BF would get jealous and shoryuken my head or Ultra hit me from behind.
If you want people to cheer for you, do long & cool combo and keep rushing down until you die. People love to see "superman"

Brodsta_AU

i wouldve came to this event 150% if study didnt get in the way, sounds like it was gun

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: Brodsta_AU on August 18, 2009, 03:04:52 AM
i wouldve came to this event 150% if study didnt get in the way, sounds like it was gun
Yo Brodsta.
We would love to have you in the tournament bro. Please try to make it next time if you can ^_^ Who cares about studying. SF4 FTW !!! Having said that and I'm still doing my studying at 3 am lol. I don't think i will have any sleep tonight.... it's gonna be another long night for me  :'(

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Brodsta_AU on August 18, 2009, 03:04:52 AM
Bro, if you EVER come over you gotta be my tag team partner, I'll shout us some beers , and we'll be team KRUNK. Would've been team PAD KINGS , but i'm getting stick soon.

But yeah come over next time bro, you MUST have some maori cousins or someone over here you wana visit.

2vs2 , Weazzy and BRODSTAAAA, team DRINK LIKE NEMO'' getting smashed ery day ,yeeeaa bwoi.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Cr8zyK1LL3r

wtf bro, 3:30 am and you are still on. Are you trying to compete with me and see who will fall asleep first ?? you can't beat me. :D

Brodsta_AU

QuoteYo Brodsta.
We would love to have you in the tournament bro. Please try to make it next time if you can ^_^ Who cares about studying. SF4 FTW !!! Having said that and I'm still doing my studying at 3 am lol. I don't think i will have any sleep tonight.... it's gonna be another long night for me  :'(

yo crazy,  how goes it? what console was the tourney played on? ill be at the next nzism nationals for sure if im not broke at the time lol. i wont have any study by the time the next nzism nationals is on. hows ur ryu progressing? i was talking to kientan (aus best boxer) the other day, he was givin u heavy props bro, ur ryu improving?

QuoteBro, if you EVER come over you gotta be my tag team partner, I'll shout us some beers , and we'll be team KRUNK. Would've been team PAD KINGS , but i'm getting stick soon.

But yeah come over next time bro, you MUST have some maori cousins or someone over here you wana visit.

2vs2 , Weazzy and BRODSTAAAA, team DRINK LIKE NEMO'' getting smashed ery day ,yeeeaa bwoi.

haha weazzy sounds mad as, heavy session of drugs, alcohol, smokes and sf4, now THATS THE LIFE lol.

i dunno half my cousins bro haha

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 18, 2009, 03:38:15 AM
wtf bro, 3:30 am and you are still on. Are you trying to compete with me and see who will fall asleep first ?? you can't beat me. :D
I AM and i WILL beat you this time, mua hahaha

Atleast YOUR studying, i'm just smoking dope,and looking at funny college vids.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Brodsta, brodie bro ( man hows that for alitteration) go look at the tourny photos and try spot me, it's fucking crack up as picture.

Oh yeah tourny was on all platforms, and no hassles either, even for those annoying pad guys lol.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: Brodsta_AU on August 18, 2009, 03:44:13 AM
yo crazy,  how goes it? what console was the tourney played on? ill be at the next nzism nationals for sure if im not broke at the time lol. i wont have any study by the time the next nzism nationals is on. hows ur ryu progressing? i was talking to kientan (aus best boxer) the other day, he was givin u heavy props bro, ur ryu improving?
We played on both ps3 and xbox360 consoles. My Ryu didn't do well in the tournament. ^_^ I was lucky enough to get to top 10. I'm planning to take a break from SF4. Been busy with studying and other games. lol.....
and yeah Kientan, is he the best boxer in Aus ?? We've had some good matches but I barely see him online these days. I'm wondering if he's got even better now.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 18, 2009, 03:47:21 AM
I AM and i WILL beat you this time, mua hahaha

Atleast YOUR studying, i'm just smoking dope,and looking at funny college vids.
Give up man. It's 4am and i'm still awake. I'm studying overnight. you cannot beat me. hehe....