• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Donutta on October 02, 2009, 06:37:06 PM
Online. I expected angry face icons and lots of messages telling me what a wanker I was, but it was actually the opposite.

It was good fun. Going on random a lot also gave me the chance to test out different characters against different characters. (Generally when I play online I am constantly up against Sagat or Ken.) Some of them I was hopeless with, but it inspired me to learn. :)
Thats where this game has it's value bro, you get bored? Just pick up another char, i recommend Gen/Viper/Sim, very fun. Thats what i did, thats why there wasnt ONE random char i was getting that couldnt beast, eg cammy,Seth,Gen,Fei,Sim all those times you probably thought random was on YOUR side LOL.

But there's so much to learn, matchups, links, mixups, RAGE MOMMMMENTS!! lol. Plenty of Value from this game bro, coming from a very hardcore gamer myself.Only one that has as much replay value as COD4 imo (I DO NOT PLAY WoW, and GT5 isn't out ye).
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoof on October 02, 2009, 05:30:27 PM
Some of it is really uncalled for too. That Donut guy calling out Oro was really stupid. I don't think I've ever called another gamer out on personal shit like that. I'd rather people who did that sort of thing didn't join these boards cause a lot of us are pretty close friends and it'd suck for someone to go posting a bunch of personal shit.
Bro WE should be connecting out west Smoof bro.
What you up to tonight Smoof, keen to do some gaming tonight. I'm lonely.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Will

Quote from: electric on October 02, 2009, 03:04:16 PM
Quote from: Will on October 02, 2009, 03:00:55 PM
Farkin hell aye, as tiny as it is, it shouldnt be divided by some forum "hate" lol

On topic: DJ looks like hes going to be a mean character to play.  :D

Don't mean to sound like a prick, but can we at least get his name right ? It's Deejay... Sorry, just a personal bitch of mine -- it's like when people say "Oh so you use an Apple ?" ... It's a fucking Mac, not an Apple... Apple is the brand

/rant

And yes, Deejay looks pretty solid in this game :)

Hahahaha na all good I know what you mean, im the same with the whole Apple/Mac thing >_< 
Learning....

HoneyBadger

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 02, 2009, 07:11:27 PM

Doing the missus damager tonight bro ><
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoof on October 02, 2009, 07:44:43 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on October 02, 2009, 07:11:27 PM

Doing the missus damager tonight bro ><
Fuck man, it's FRIDAY!!!, fuck..........awww man, fuck!!!, FRIDAY? ,seriously?

edit: Uhh yeah... I was only joking, hmm yesss...  joking.
But... Whens the next meet up anyways. Need to get a celly, to lock you's down, ''Your my friend now bitch,you aint going anywhere'' .
Anybody keen to get up to something TONIGHT, dont be shy.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

fluxcore

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 03, 2009, 11:04:22 AM
I've got a feeling they are gonna make Ken more ThirdStrikish in this incarnation.

Well at least he can't store 3 supers...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck look at all the bull shit i write when i'm wasted.

budafist

lmfao! Weazzy you rocked that bitchass forum wide open.
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

DVS

"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

fluxcore

I dunno, the two pieces of art Capcom released (Sagat and Viper) looked pretty sweet I reckon. Not sure who illustrated them though...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

B BOY DRAW2

I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

maelgrim

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?