• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Isn't that what the current Ultra meter looks like anyway ? I mean, disregard the roman numeral I, and you have the same Ultra meter we currently have... once you lose just under 50% health you get the "level one" ultra, and once it starts flaming and going berserk you get THE DAMAGER ultra
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Hydro

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 21, 2009, 06:22:47 PM
Everything in that list is right so far and it came out ages ago, way before anything was confirmed.

Incorrect. I was on SRK when the first rumor hit, the one that said Juri-T.hawk-Dee Jay-Hakan and called the game "super". Then the second rumor hit about 2 hours later with the same stuff plus At least 4 things rumored that have since been debunked: SFIV "Dash", Tanden Saving, non-selectable ultras, arcade release prior to Console and update to SFIV arcade version with console characters. The second rumor was also the one that stated the Alpha and 3S characters, not the original rumor.

Not that it isn't possible, it's just wise to remain skeptical until more info is known about the roster.

I pray for Adon & Rolento next Thursday in the weekly Famitsu.

And yes ultras must be selectable, just look at any footage with Juri in it (She has Ultra II while all the others have Ultra I)

B BOY DRAW2

ohhhhhh... :o ???
my guess is...

Adon...or Guy

That def looks like a Rolento stage...but it could be a trick to make you assume it's just gonna be Rolento.

Anyways...I'M FREAKING STARVING FOR SSF4!!!
GRRRRRRR!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Could be Ibuki, but i think the stage is a hint that it will at least be an A3 character. But hey, could be wrong.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: hydrokinesis on November 21, 2009, 09:24:04 PM

And yes ultras must be selectable, just look at any footage with Juri in it (She has Ultra II while all the others have Ultra I)

Well there you go. It must just be an indication of which ultra you selected.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hydro: I think they got Arcade and Console mixed up on that list.

You cant guess/make up something  like : Juri, a evil korean girl working for Seth with a purple aura.

Everyone laughed at him till she came out, then huh WTF.

Selectable Ultras = Queer.
But thats what it looks like aye.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 22, 2009, 03:43:43 PM
You cant guess/make up something  like : Juri, a evil korean girl working for Seth with a purple aura.

This is a good point, which is why im still kind of hoping to see the arab oil wrestler.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

Like I said Juri was part of the first rumor bro, and the stuff from the original has been right so far, all that other shit (Tandem, 2 non selectable ultras, arcade release etc) was in the second rumor though and has since been debunked.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 22, 2009, 05:13:24 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on November 22, 2009, 03:43:43 PM

This is a good point, which is why im still kind of hoping to see the arab oil wrestler.

Your dream may come true this Thursday.

Lennysaurus

If they anounce Rolento I swear to god I'll explode with delight!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Hydro

Quote from: The Lenny on November 22, 2009, 08:57:31 PM
If they anounce Rolento I swear to god I'll explode with delight!!!

I too will explode with delight!!! :D

samurai black

everyone in south auckland better start wearing raincoats this week. shit gon' get messy

CrazyMobius

Quote from: samurai black on November 22, 2009, 09:34:26 PM
everyone in south auckland better start wearing raincoats this week. shit gon' get messy
lol

zos'la

Guy would be nice.... ibuki will also be great. Not sure about the rest as I hated Adon and rolento in Alpha :D sorry to those that loves them but I don't :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

samurai black

i want yun and yang.

they can have fights with their gramps.