• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Bro, I haven't dressed up anyone. That was the costume it gives you when you press 2
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on November 25, 2009, 09:05:14 PM
Bro, I haven't dressed up anyone. That was the costume it gives you when you press 2
Oh true, oops. WTF are you not dressing them up for. FFS, put some mother fucking shit on the mother fucking chars. Just give me your T6, I feel sorry for your chars. Thats probably why online is lagging.

Custom clothes = Stronger chars, better game, more realistic and no lag at all.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Hydro

Quote from: fluxcore on November 26, 2009, 07:35:19 AM
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2009/nov/25/new-trailer-shows-guy-cody-and-adon-ssf4/

Oh man. . .  awesome. I didn't like what they had done to Cody from the scans but he's back in force in that Vid, F'in awesome! Nods to Adon and Guy also, they both look incredible.

CptMunta

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

zos'la

very nice its getting better everytime!!!
Juri, Adon and Guy is definitely my favourites!!!! Will be learning those 3 first!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

electric

Holy shit... Guys chains are back! aaaand all 3 new chars Ultras' look fucking awesome. No doubt after they've been thrashed a bit they'll look old, but hey, I'm riding the hype right now
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

stereomonkey

Hugo need to take the hard hat off and get back into the game :P

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

electric

I've thought about it again and now that I've seen Cody in motion, I think he looks fuckin dope. HYPE TRAAAAAIN!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: electric on November 26, 2009, 09:39:00 AM
I've thought about it again and now that I've seen Cody in motion, I think he looks fuckin dope. HYPE TRAAAAAIN!

Bro, Birry Wong is driving this train. Im not disappointed by ANYTHING from the new characters after that video. Hell, i might even diversify my character choices a bit. Although Cody's ultra looks like is got MASSIVE startup.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 26, 2009, 09:40:42 AM
Bro, Birry Wong is driving this train. Im not disappointed by ANYTHING from the new characters after that video. Hell, i might even diversify my character choices a bit. Although Cody's ultra looks like is got MASSIVE startup.

EX criminal upper -> Ultra ? Criminal upper FADC Ultra ? HYYYYPE!!!!!

Darkf0rge

Nice! was hoping Guy and cody would make an appearance.

I'd also like to see Hugo go at it with Zangief, but I get the feeling HUGO isnt very popular with the fans, so I guess that will never happen.

One thing they definately need to fix in this new iteration of SF is the damn floating flea jumps....

samurai black

everything looks pretty fucking sweet. the end to adons ultra is pretty fucking ruthless.

was kinda hoping that cody's ultra wouldve been a tarted up version of his A3 punch super, but still hella cool.

electric

Quote from: samurai black on November 26, 2009, 10:35:58 AM
was kinda hoping that cody's ultra wouldve been a tarted up version of his A3 punch super, but still hella cool.

Don't forget he's still got one to come :)

Would I be an idiot to think Guys second Ultra would be wayyyy too overpowered if it was a 0 frame grab ultra version of Bushin Musou Renka ?

Self edit: Yes. Yes it would