• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVS

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 07, 2010, 02:52:41 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on January 07, 2010, 02:36:16 PM
Chun Li 's new alt and that V on Collosus is the big problem here. And if theres a Niuean Dan, Hondas alt better be the fucking maori one.

Niuean Dan, sounds wrong... more like Islander Dan.  Thats better :P

Also, yes.  The ultras are getting ridicous.  How come they dont have more Projectile ultras instead of the command grab/throw/combo ultra?

Gief and Fuerte just look silly swinging around like that, Fei Long's is gangster, Ryu's is gangster....

Chung will have a projectile ultra, I'm guessing Sakura and Akuma 'might' also have one...

I'd like to see what Rose's is  ::)

I'm quite interested to see what the new characters alternate costumes are.....they've gone all Tekken on us....I wonder if Sagat's will be less gay than the track pants..tee hee   ;D
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Ummm... Nah, Niuean Dan is better lol.

I've only played sf4 seriously, and compared to that they seem to fit imo. We might still get projectile Ultras. Like Guile, Sagat and Chun. Dee Jay the baddest one, combo into projectile (ultra). And hopefully, HOPEFULLY Akuma and Gouken. Before people start bitching about Akuma would be OP bullshit, obviously I dont mean with the way that he is now.
Sagat Alt costume should be da Kratos one, seeing that they ripped off Collosus.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Im pretty sure that the gief one is a reference to either a megaman or viewtiful joe character.  Im tryna remember which though.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on January 07, 2010, 03:16:59 PM
Im pretty sure that the gief one is a reference to either a megaman or viewtiful joe character.  Im tryna remember which though.

Gief one is a reference to that Old Japanese Cartoon with the V on the chest. Giant Robots etc.

CrazyMobius

Latest news is there is a Street Fight or a Fight Club or something going down in Las Vegas Nevada TONIGHT! Where peeps will be playing Super Street Fighter IV as it is at the moment! Stay tuned for updates and hopefully VIDS from this!

DVS

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 07, 2010, 03:31:14 PM
Latest news is there is a Street Fight or a Fight Club or something going down in Las Vegas Nevada TONIGHT! Where peeps will be playing Super Street Fighter IV as it is at the moment! Stay tuned for updates and hopefully VIDS from this!

Fuck that would be sweeeeeeeet  :D

stereomonkey

Gief is just Mecha Gief!  And at the vegas show there is a xbox360 team that are taking on the Capcom-Unity guys... lol

Here are some screenshots so peeps can delve into it more

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on January 07, 2010, 03:16:59 PM

LOL , ohh true. Fuck he looks soooo fuckin rude. Jack 6 would fucking shit on him, ahhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha. Who ever made him like that should be fired lol. OMG i still cant believe what they did to Mecha Gief. He looks more like $2 shop toy robot Gief LMFAO. 

That alt would only look good in silver and black. The rest would look rude. And I forgot to say the chun li one looks fucking rude. They shoulda used the doll pc mod, much cooler. Boxer looks alright I guess,except for his peddal pushers, wada homo. And meh at Cammy. I thought they woulda done much better in the Alts tbh. Rufus one the best so far.And then Dan.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

stereomonkey

Apply to work at capcom with your ideas

Lennysaurus

Man the cammy one has awesome side boob potential....

And Dan looks fucking awesome...  I must fight the urge to use him now that he has that AWESOME OUTFIT!

If he has a colour pick where he is slightly brown Im calling MAORI DAN!!!

NGATI KAHUNGUNU DAN FTW!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 07, 2010, 03:31:14 PM
I hope the 3s chars are in it. And tbh this news is old. Goes waaaay back on eventhubs. Thx for reminding me though.
Quote from: stereomonkey on January 07, 2010, 03:47:15 PM
Apply to work at capcom with your ideas
Here's an idea, steal pc mods, or let us download the mods on console and also let us make our own.

Capcom: Nah thats a Tekken thing, you dont wana see tons of retarded skins online do you? Exactly, thats why were giving you 1 or 2 retarded skins you'll see everyone online  using.

stereomonkey

Or you could play the game better and stop complaining that your Barbie dress up training is going to waste.

DVS

That "V" on Giefs chest is his chest hair....only mecha....

I think he looks cool....

Cammy looks pretty choice also....

Can't wait to see the rest.....

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 07, 2010, 03:59:56 PM
Or you could play the game better and stop complaining that your Barbie dress up training is going to waste.
LOL, WTF?

Play the game better? LMFAO. Do you not think I know your free? LMFAO.

Look at the Boxer picture, ohh chun, I see you baby.

stereomonkey

Wish I was free from the stupidity that comes with this forum...