• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpunch

i like ur steep learning curve swagger bill. thats it im maining dudley than my second will be el fuerte just for u bill no joke ;D plus dudley aint a charge char so it will be good learning them at the same time, i think  ::)

i knew it was those two beasting it up (makoto, dudley) ken's new fire ball speed must make the difference he does kinda deserve to be up there tho and he is KEN he's always been a beast.

im also hyped for Dee Jay "ooooooo raaahhh"

Lennysaurus

Im stikll gonna rock guy i think.

Also, if they make gen more alph like with chain combos and shit, might even go back to him.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im looking forward to Guy, Dee Jay, Adon, possibly Ibuki. To be honest i just want to play with all the new shit for everyone.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

I'm only really interested in trying out Juri and maybe Ibuki (tried to pick her up in 3s but she's just too fiddly and too low damage output). I used to play Makoto, but I don't think I can stand staring at that face in SF4.

Oh and maybe Guile if they make him actually like Guile.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CptMunta

I'll most likely stick with Rose, kinda interested to see what Ultra 2 can bring to her game. Then maybe Guy, interested to see how his EX moves are handled. Cody of course maybe even T-Hawk.

It'll all come down to who I'm having the most fun, with even if the character is a bit ass. With almost all the cats out of the bag I'm kinda keen to see how Hakkan looks and plays.

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Barnstorm

Ibukis definately on my radar
if shes fast and good at run away she might be my kinda gal

im still gona play sim, but not sure if i will main him
i am hype about all the new ORESUMness

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Barnstorm

Quote from: stereomonkey on February 18, 2010, 08:39:21 AM
DeeJay for me, otherwise TvC...

If TvC was on xbox id play but since no one in welly plays it and online is my only option
im stuck with sf4 or ggpo

plus wii and sticks = too expensive
especially since i sold mine not so long ago

samurai black

Quote from: fluxcore on February 18, 2010, 07:24:17 AMI used to play Makoto, but I don't think I can stand staring at that face in SF4.

its not a good look eh. and dudley could be fun... but the eyes make him look funny :/

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Barnstorm on February 18, 2010, 08:32:52 AM
Ibukis definately on my radar
if shes fast and good at run away she might be my kinda gal

im still gona play sim, but not sure if i will main him
i am hype about all the new ORESUMness

If you like runaway, I would give fuerte a whirl. As long as he isn't knocked down he can avoid everything.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Barnstorm

Quote from: ILL_BILL on February 18, 2010, 10:02:02 AM
If you like runaway, I would give fuerte a whirl. As long as he isn't knocked down he can avoid everything.

i already play fuerte but he doesnt strike me as a runaway type and more of a mixup/mind games character

i often rely too much on mixup and against sagat 1 hit = gg

xpunch

is this shopped? lol YUN kinda looks like he's activating his super since supers darkn the stage b4 it comes out. but his pic by the life bar looks shopped? unless the animation's (whirlwind type things) are part of his super.

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

xpunch

New Video Leaked out early  ;D GETT HYPE

samurai black