• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVS

Quote from: electric on March 08, 2010, 08:49:58 PM
Bills big mouth is what makes him awesome (no homo)

Hell I have the same disease...why do you think I learnt how to box  ;)
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: DVS on March 08, 2010, 08:43:03 PM
I'm sporting a cast on my right hand because I broke my right hand boxing (I'm out for 6 weeks).....but I still have my left -you call me 'nancyboy' again and I might show what I can do with it....typed with the left BTW......nah jokes I'm a passifist  ;)...but you get what I mean  ;) I'll take your Fuerte on with my left......

Not forum hate BTW....just healthy competition  8)

your alright Bill....... you've just got a bit of a big mouth sometimes eh fulla....  ;)

'Totes' still speaks for itself. And it sounds like your bones are as wussy as your figures of speech. :P
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 08, 2010, 09:35:12 PM
'Totes' still speaks for itself. And it sounds like your bones are as wussy as your figures of speech. :P

not as wussy as the whiney tones coming out your mouth when you play at Yifans 'input, input'..... ;)  'a bad workman blames his tools'...... ::)

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: DVS on March 08, 2010, 09:48:59 PM
not as wussy as the whiney tones coming out your mouth when you play at Yifans 'input, input'..... ;)  'a bad workman blames his tools'...... ::)

Huh?

I 'whine' when I do something wrong. The yifans controls aren't great, and i DO complain about them. But my rage is at my own shortcomings, not the controls. At the TIME i tend to bitch about the controls, but subconsciously i know its me thats making the errors. Give me about 30 seconds to get over myself and my whining becomes a bit more realistic in its targetting.

My reaction on impulse is to blame shit on the technology, but im not stupid. I KNOW im the only one that deserves any blame.

Anyway, wheres all this coming from? What happened to the love?  :'(
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Raging at yourself for sucking = safe

Play on.

HoneyBadger

lol heeeeaps of people complain about yifans hardware. They're just not as vocal about it as Bill.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

DVS

Quote from: OLEET on March 09, 2010, 08:46:43 AM
lol heeeeaps of people complain about yifans hardware. They're just not as vocal about it as Bill.

Dude this isn't about hardware, this is about raging at someone who just beat you fair and square and blaming everything under the sun for it...rather than just saying 'GG bro'....it's about being humble in defeat as well as victory.....

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: DVS on March 09, 2010, 09:26:55 AM
Dude this isn't about hardware, this is about raging at someone who just beat you fair and square and blaming everything under the sun for it...rather than just saying 'GG bro'....it's about being humble in defeat as well as victory.....

Yea, its pretty bad form. But like i say, I KNOW its me losing legitimately. I get angry because theres shit i KNOW i should be doing that im just not. And i do tend to direct it towards the wrong thing. I ALWAYS come back and regret it, apologise, and make this fact known though. Sometimes when im down there at yifans, other times it might be the next time i see the person. I know when ive acted poorly. Ive said it here and IRL a thousand times.

Its not something im going to defend, because its true. But its momentary, and insulting my character is pretty fucking rude, especially given that youre digging at something ive already addressed and apologised for, and that i dont know where this shit is coming from anyway.

Have i done something to piss you off or what? Wtf is your issue with me?
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

He loves you and is unable to deal with the contradiction deep within his heart, so takes it out in the only way he knows how.

We've all been through it.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

DVS

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 09, 2010, 10:14:06 AM

Have i done something to piss you off or what? Wtf is your issue with me?

Bro, just read back over what your posted...there's no "WTF" needed it should be crystal clear...you started to make this personal.....anyways I accept your apology - and also apologise for my bad forum conduct  :-\ ...can we get back to talking about the hype for Super?  ;)

Thanks for your wise words Fluxcore......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Well it certainly wasn't intended to be personal, so yea, I do apologise
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 09, 2010, 11:06:59 AM
Well it certainly wasn't intended to be personal, so yea, I do apologise

We'll hug it out at the next meet...... :-*

How bout them Hadoukens eh....pretty flash (very subtle subject change)......

No hard feelings Bill  :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: DVS on March 09, 2010, 11:36:37 AM
We'll hug it out at the next meet...... :-*

How bout them Hadoukens eh....pretty flash (very subtle subject change)......

No hard feelings Bill  :D

Likewise.

Hadoukens are cheap. Hope theyre less cheap in super. :P
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 09, 2010, 11:58:23 AM
Likewise.

Hadoukens are cheap. Hope theyre less cheap in super. :P

I disagree.....haha nah jokes they are "cheap"...but I much prefer the term "zoning"......makes it sound skillful.... ::)

There will be sooooo many ways around them in Super....after watching that Cody vid i realised he has a shit ton of options to avoid or counter them.....it's guna be scary.......Hydro will no doubt be on the Cody train......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Its looking like a few characters are going to have trouble with them though. Dudley and Makoto especially.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.