• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpunch

i wanted to watch that vid but man dis sucks, my comp cant watch youtube vids anymore, i got owned from youtube lol everytime i try and watch a vid the screen says GO UPGRADE! and the video stops playing. few more days and SSF4 will be mine muhahaha

geneterror

What browser are you using, try using Firefox or Google Chrome as a browser and see if it makes a difference.

I use Firefox for browsing and Google Chrome for youtube and other streaming vids because my Windows 7 64bit hates Firefox, Mozilla doesn't support 64bit for Firefox yet.
KOW 2011

maelgrim

Quote from: xpunch on April 16, 2010, 02:50:52 PM
i wanted to watch that vid but man dis sucks, my comp cant watch youtube vids anymore, i got owned from youtube lol everytime i try and watch a vid the screen says GO UPGRADE! and the video stops playing. few more days and SSF4 will be mine muhahaha

I got the same thing for Opera at home last night, but it works fine on Opera at work oddly.
IE works though.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

electric

Opera gets a bit of a raw deal because although it's technically a really good browser (10.50 which is coming out soon is fucking fast), there's a few small (but key) features that it doesn't do currently.

I'd suggest Chrome (http://www.google.com/chrome). It's fast, is much nicer to deal with on Windows than Apples' Safari port, and has some really nice features that keep it ahead of anything else, IMO.

Firefox is ok, but it's a far cry from it's previously snappy, fantastic earlier versions.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

samurai black

man, i used to stream a bunch of crap off regular youtube on the ps3, just out of sheer boredom but now i have to 'upgrade'. which i cant do on the ps3.

i hate the dumbed down version of youtube normally available  >:(

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Skullator

^ Lol yep, we are all going to be eating that nasty overhead alot ;\

zos'la

I assume that is a combo-able overhead?
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

electric

Quote from: zosla on April 19, 2010, 11:07:53 AM
I assume that is a combo-able overhead?

Yup.

Don't see why THAT needs to be in the game... no one else really has any viable ways to score big damage off an over head* - it just seems a little silly

* Abel has OH, cr.lk xx super, but then that's all his meter gone... I guess Ryu has OH, ex shoryu FADC ultra...

fluxcore

I take it you didn't see the adon & juri instant overhead jumps into special moves into ultra then? Although I'm not sure how char specific it is/whether they have to be standing.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

electric

Quote from: fluxcore on April 19, 2010, 11:22:26 AM
I take it you didn't see the adon & juri instant overhead jumps into special moves into ultra then? Although I'm not sure how char specific it is/whether they have to be standing.

I must have missed those LOL - they sound just as terrible :(

CrazyMobius

fluxcore

massi4h

For someone who hates SF4/SSF4 you sure are keeping up Alan. I do hope you pick it up.

zos'la

quote author=massi4h link=topic=769.msg34448#msg34448 date=1271637596]
For someone who hates SF4/SSF4 you sure are keeping up Alan. I do hope you pick it up.
[/quote]

loving this already, need to take day off -.-
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.