• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

well after a shitter of a day I can't be bothered driving to south auckland to play with akumanz1 et al, any of you guys in central wanna meet up for some games?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Not sure what i think of this. Im torn between thinking this guy is awesomely hardcore, or flat out retarded.

EL_Twelve on SRK:
Hi all. Been away for a while because RSF has screwed my hand up. :P
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Quervain_syndrome

Basically, the doctor said vigorous and repetitive movements in my game playing has inflammed the sheath of the tendon connected to my thumb. I'll get better, but this means I'll no longer be able to practise RSF in case it happens again. Shame. I finally got up to 5 hits too.

Hopefully no one else will have this problem. Take care to rest if your hands start hurting during practice.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

maelgrim

Got my copy. It's a definite improvement (though still don't like the SF soundtrack)
Thought i'd be into Guy - but he's not clicking, much more fun with Ibuki & Juri.
The trials are alot better - though Ibuki's are pretty hard for a part timer like me :)
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

DVS

Rose is awesome......she finally got the tools she needed.....I'm like Ryu who?.......Rorooze I'll be heading over to Budafists tomorrow for a jam...your more than welcome to join us.......
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

CptMunta

Quote from: DVS on May 01, 2010, 12:15:26 AM
Rose is awesome......she finally got the tools she needed.....I'm like Ryu who?.......Rorooze I'll be heading over to Budafists tomorrow for a jam...your more than welcome to join us.......

Yeah bro, agreed. I played her at the tourney and didn't even bust out too many U2 tricks. Just general buffs alone make her decent. The slight improvment on her Soul spark recovery really helps, Same with the slightly tweaked drills.

Really dreading a mirror with you at the tourney on Saturday bro. But I'm sure casuals will be fun :) 
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Lennysaurus

Fuck this bullshit! Both my fucking covers are broken....  And I got the two shitty ones as well?!?! Who the fuck wants blanka  and honda?! 

FUck shit balls!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on May 01, 2010, 09:09:12 AM
Tell me about it lenny :/

Well... I got home last night and saw that my copy was here.  Ddn't bother opening it cause I wasn't gonna play it and I am almost at the end of a good book I am currently reading.  So i flicked through the final pages of my book, which ended on a great twist by the way, and went to sleep.

I woke up at roughly 8-00am and had a shower etc.  Went and peeled open my package.  And say the least I was dissapointed at having the Honda and Blanka covers, but alas I decided to put the Blanka one on my phone, which broke while putting it on.  So I swear and decide to repeat the process with the Honda cover, which yields the same result.   I swear at the covers, and go have breakfast.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

rugdoctor

been shopping for the best deal for ssfiv for the ps3, found this one http://www.cdwow.co.nz/games/super-street-fighter-iv-playstation-3/dp/7811459/12389531 will it work right off the bat with a NZ psn account or are there various PAL regions for psn??
All your sticks belong to me!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

well at least you guys have got your copy , mine hasnt even shown up yet ..........
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

DVS

Quote from: CptMunta on May 01, 2010, 08:31:37 AM
Yeah bro, agreed. I played her at the tourney and didn't even bust out too many U2 tricks. Just general buffs alone make her decent. The slight improvment on her Soul spark recovery really helps, Same with the slightly tweaked drills.

Really dreading a mirror with you at the tourney on Saturday bro. But I'm sure casuals will be fun :)

Tourney? Shit I am behind the times.....at Giga?

Medium kick cross up wif Rose is awesome, reflect is much, much better........U2 has soooo many uses...I didn't even think to check links into U1.......
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......