• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Armaggedon

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, September 23, 2009, 12:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

u have to go three days.....if possible (i went 1st day n 3rd days b 4 close 2008)

I got some of cheap goodies on the 3rd day . Price drop b4 close
i got myself DBZ Nappa n Vegeta figurine . Evagelion 1.0 u r not alone just 7 bucks free poster n postcard. hmmm...wot else.....lots more...
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

massi4h

Uhh thanks Smoof.

Anyway, I'll be at the activision stand playing Guitar Hero 5 for them and I'll try and enter the pokemon comp lol. Somehow gotta trick them into thinking my R4 is a Pokemon Platinum game. Looks like there might be some kinda console lan which would most likely be overnight which I'd also do.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on September 24, 2009, 07:30:53 PM
Uhh thanks Smoof.

Anyway, I'll be at the activision stand playing Guitar Hero 5 for them and I'll try and enter the pokemon comp lol. Somehow gotta trick them into thinking my R4 is a Pokemon Platinum game. Looks like there might be some kinda console lan which would most likely be overnight which I'd also do.
Yeah whats the tourny? I heard it might be Tekken 6
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Will

Quote from: massi4h on September 24, 2009, 07:30:53 PM
Uhh thanks Smoof.

:o KEEEEEENNNNSSSSSS. Havent had any multi game lan action for awhile now.
Learning....

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

Yeah bro I hope we get some kind of BBS again, cause the Armageddon ones were pretty sweet and with ODST coming out I guess people should be keen if they advertise it correctly. Yifans SF4 machines at Armageddon would be epic.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: massi4h on September 26, 2009, 10:01:22 AM
Yeah bro I hope we get some kind of BBS again, cause the Armageddon ones were pretty sweet and with ODST coming out I guess people should be keen if they advertise it correctly. Yifans SF4 machines at Armageddon would be epic.

Nah. Id rather have GOOD SF4 machines.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on September 26, 2009, 10:12:31 AM
Quote from: massi4h on September 26, 2009, 10:01:22 AM

Nah. Id rather have GOOD SF4 machines.
lol, fuck yeah, i'ld say.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Will

Having good ones would be sweet, but if you managed to get the yifans guys to haul them to Armageddon id pay you 1mil cash, not in a life time they would go out of there way to do that lol
Learning....

massi4h

They have had machines in there in the past, normally the arcade machines in there are either them or timezone imax iirc. At least I thought it was them. There always seems to be an mvc2 machine but one of the recent years the P2 side couldn't go left (like the one at Auckland Uni, wow something just clicked). There is an extra room in Auckland Uni which says on all the machines that they are run by Yifans and I guess the room with the mvc2 and ggxx machine are from them as well or whatever since they no longer have ggxx for some sad reason

CrazyMobius

Speaking of guilty gear. You know that's a downloadable game on PS3 now? nuts. I just found out that Armagedon won't be at Aotea Centre this year but ASB showgrounds! So I will go. ... um yeah.

gunsmoke

Aw Damn......Y Is in ASB Show Ground (T____T) :-[
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Just to piss off out-of-towners like myself who will apparently not be able to get a park.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness