• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Armaggedon

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, September 23, 2009, 12:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on September 27, 2009, 12:02:40 PM
Just to piss off out-of-towners like myself who will apparently not be able to get a park.

Walk IMO.

Or ride in on Gino's back.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on September 27, 2009, 10:08:09 AM
Speaking of guilty gear. You know that's a downloadable game on PS3 now? nuts. I just found out that Armagedon won't be at Aotea Centre this year but ASB showgrounds! So I will go. ... um yeah.
Which guilty gear? You should get i might.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i dont even know where the fuck ASB showgrounds even is. I say the NZISM should stick together and go as one. Finding a park is a team effort.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on September 27, 2009, 10:08:09 AM
Speaking of guilty gear. You know that's a downloadable game on PS3 now? nuts. I just found out that Armagedon won't be at Aotea Centre this year but ASB showgrounds! So I will go. ... um yeah.
Is it in Japanese store cos i dont know how to do that and i cant find it. ???

samurai black

Quote from: gunsmoke on September 27, 2009, 11:50:51 AM
Aw Damn......Y Is in ASB Show Ground (T____T) :-[

probably cause of all the shenanigans going on in aotea square.

Will

Quote from: gunsmoke on September 27, 2009, 11:50:51 AM
Aw Damn......Y Is in ASB Show Ground (T____T) :-[

I heard that exhibitors etc where turning away because of how crammed it was at aotea centre, plus there is abit more room with the main stage and two halls at ASB showgrounds.
Learning....

massi4h

weazzy I thought you'd have been all over ASB showgrounds this weekend. The bloody Erotica Expo was on lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on September 27, 2009, 08:34:03 PM
weazzy I thought you'd have been all over ASB showgrounds this weekend. The bloody Erotica Expo was on lol.
Negro please, the erotica expo is in my room every night.

gunsmoke

Free Condom every year.....DUREX....... 8) 8) 8)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

massi4h

Wow you must now have a total of 10 condoms. Lol and nice one weazzy.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on September 27, 2009, 10:18:48 PM
Wow you must now have a total of 10 condoms. Lol and nice one weazzy.
Nah he should still have just the one, they expire after a year meaning there no good.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on September 27, 2009, 09:16:43 PM
Quote from: massi4h on September 27, 2009, 08:34:03 PM
Negro please, the erotica expo is in my room every night.

Is that where they leave the leftover merchandise from the 'fat shemale fetish' exhibit?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

just got back from armageddon. i think i got my moneys worth, considering i jumped the ginormous queue and got in for free  ;D

as expected, the cosplayers were appalling. especially the naruto. i think the cosplay highlight was the gal in the elastigirl suit. she still wasnt that good though, the giant red seam on her ass was a bit killer. was surprised on the sheer number fairly good looking gals there though.

the stands were okay, but nothing too good. fairly expensive too, nothing too amazing. disappointed on the lack of sf merchandise available. was also really hoping for a marvel set up, didnt find one. guts.

the place was hella packed too, if those numbers were at aotea, it wouldve been standing room only.

stereomonkey

Sounds like your better off saving for a holiday and coming over to Supanova and all it's awesomeness.  Far more better than that tekegedon over there.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

i did get to jam on a few demos, god of war 3, bayonetta, uncharted 2, fairytail fights and maybe something else, cant remember.

no nintendo stand, but i figure thats due to nintendo not having an nz distributor. unless theyve remedied that problem. only the cute primo girls had a wii running. i watched some peeps on the timezone stand, but there were only scrubs, with the main tekken event happening on the last day.