• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Armaggedon

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, September 23, 2009, 12:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Who's excited for this? Man Seth Green's gonna be there, coolies. I stole a bunch of good shit there last time, well worth my $15. If your going take a lil cousin or brother with you, easier to score broads.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey Seth Green

''What''

What's the difference between a ginger and a brick?

''Uhh, I dunno. What is the difference between a ginger and a brick?

One gets laid. Take that you bastard.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

maelgrim

The guests are pretty sad this year.
Ive never forgiven Seth for leaving Buffy :)

Last year was way better, I got to meet Ernie Hudson & Doug Jones.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

HoneyBadger

Quote from: maelgrim on September 23, 2009, 06:56:36 AM

Because Geoff Johns and Michael Winslow are totally sad guests
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

maelgrim

Quote from: Smoof on September 23, 2009, 08:45:40 AM
Quote from: maelgrim on September 23, 2009, 06:56:36 AM

Because Geoff Johns and Michael Winslow are totally sad guests

Yep, I mean who wants to hear some old Police academy sounds effects - ok maybe me :)
Geoff Johns will be okish - but compared to other years as a whole its a sad list.

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

HoneyBadger

O.o Most years the highlights are some voice actors and 3rd rate actors. Last year I remember the only damager I really wanted to see was Jim Lee. When Sean Schemmel is the highlight of an event I wouldn't really call the guest list top tier =/

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

I kind of intend to go, mainly to try to pick up some comics I've been looking for. Mainly depends on if this venue has convenient parking though I guess.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

go park on the racetrack and give everyone else the finger haha ;D

electric

Quote from: fluxcore on September 23, 2009, 10:09:00 AM
Mainly depends on if this venue has convenient parking though I guess.

Good luck with this hahah -- you'll need to get there early I think... I have a mate who lives just down the road, and practically EVERY weekend that road is packed, since they have all sorts of sales/circuses/fairs there.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

DVS

I'll be there working for Freelance Animation School on the Saturday and the Monday...

If your around come say hi...and find out what a carreer in animation can do for you ::)!

Might have some time to sneak off for haodukens at some point also.... :-\
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

HoneyBadger

If you're having trouble finding them just look for the crowd of peope going KING SMOOF KING SMOOF TIGER TIGER

MUMMYHALA

samurai black

or screams of 'THE DAMAGERRRRRRR'

Will

Lineup of stars is allright, will be there helping at a stand and working with a band for two performances on sunday.
Learning....

CrazyMobius

I'm not sure if I will go this year. Last year we went and couldn't wait to leave because of the crowds. The stalls seem to be stocking the same items every year and they aren't drastically reduced in price. Also they never have anything too out of the ordinary.  :-\