• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

predictions for the Tua vs Cameron fight?

Started by budafist, September 30, 2009, 06:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

budafist

Its a really hard call imo.
Ive been impressed by Cameron since day 1, but his lack of respect in pre-fight interviews has made me want to see Tua left hook his head clean off.

I reckon Cameron can still outbox him, especially with that stiff iron jab.
but Tua is still no slouch, even after a long hiatus. (he did reach the top after all)

If I had to call it, I'd say the ref will stop the fight in the 9th due to Cameron landing too many blows but not being able to knock Tua out.

what do you's reckon?
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

stereomonkey

Not sure... I have not watched boxing in a long time.  But still, Go Tua!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Regardless of whoever wins, Smoof still loses.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

CAMERON IN THE 7TH ROUND, KNOCKS TUA INTO NEXT WEEK

$500 IN MY POCKET

GO SHANE CAMERON WOO WOO
The New Generation Clockw0rk

massi4h

Tua knocks out Shane Cameron in the first round (or second if he's playing with him). It's like Boxer with Zangief's HP vs Dan with Seth's HP and no super/ultra meter.

The guy ranks himself in the top 100 yet he hasn't fought anyone in the top 100...
It might as well be Daigo vs this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9xDn0l88k&feature=related

fluxcore

I thought you meant hard punch and I was all "what, zangief's hard punch?" and all "seth's hard punch would be useful"

although I guess punching a guy in the knee from across the ring wouldn't be THAT great
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

That's right, this aint Pokemon. We call it Stamina in this game  :-[

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

im calling it now tua will make a bloody mess of cameron before the 7th round and he will either knock him out or the ref will have to call it off for cameron being too hurt .

Tuas never been knocked down .... eva .
He went 12 rounds with the world heavy weight champ and probably could have won if hed just tryd to knock lewis out instead of boxing him

You think cameron has a hope in hell when he got beaten to a bloody pulp by some unranked guy from nigeria who made camerons face look like a squashed melon ?

One left hook from tua and its game over .

My $100 is on tua at the TAb and its easy money  8)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

budafist

Well its all speculation for now.
But the cold hard truth is,
I'd waste both of them.  >:(
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

Will

Learning....

B BOY DRAW2

As much as I like Tua...my call is Cameron winning by way of TKO...round 4..maybe 5.
The fight will be stopped.

I remember jumping up and down on the couch for Tua to beat Lewis..Like I really believed that Tua was going to win without a doubt...he even stunned Lewis a few times but just didn't follow up...faaaaaark I was fuming after that loss.

I reckon if Tua can land a couple good left hooks early..it might shake things up, but otherwise..I'm calling Round 5 TKO win to Cameron.
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

electric

I haven't been keeping up with boxing for a while now, but I'm going to have to say it'll be an easy win to Stephen Fleming
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on September 30, 2009, 09:55:37 PM
im calling it now tua will make a bloody mess of cameron before the 7th round and he will either knock him out or the ref will have to call it off for cameron being too hurt .

He went 12 rounds with the world heavy weight champ and probably could have won if hed just tryd to knock lewis out instead of boxing him

You think cameron has a hope in hell when he got beaten to a bloody pulp by some unranked guy from nigeria who made camerons face look like a squashed melon ?

TUIMINATION! $10 on sm00f fucken Birry Wong may as well use that money to play me at yifans, either way he's gonna lose it
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

DVS

If it's a long fight Cameron, if it's a short fight Tua.

Tua has been training to lose weight and gain speed...he is older and loses a little bit of height and reach to Cameron.

Cameron is in his prime, he's wanting to gun for the world heavyweight title, if he defeats Tua it will probably mean that he will get a shot.

Either way whoever loses the'll never work in this town again....you might see them on a box of weaties if there lucky.....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

DVS

Quote from: Smoof on October 01, 2009, 09:07:18 AM
Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on September 30, 2009, 09:55:37 PM

TUIMINATION! $10 on sm00f fucken Birry Wong may as well use that money to play me at yifans, either way he's gonna lose it

Just a bit of background to consider:

Cameron had sharp bone around his eye sockets...he's had it removed in surgery.

Tua fought Lennox lewis 9 years ago...but was only a slugger at that point...he can now box and slug.

Either way it's guna be an interesting fight....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......