• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistaTCR

Will DLC characters get tutorials too? I'm such a noob at this BB I play it like SF2  :-\

madaxe munkee

We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

maelgrim

Platina looks pretty whack
But i'll be all over Valkenhayn - esp since his mistress got nerfed (not that I was very good with her anyway).
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

madaxe munkee

Yeah, that's really gutting. I like Rachel, even though I don't play her. Noel took a face full of nerfbat as well. I am wondering how I'll be able to deal with that.

Anyway, I'm sure lots of people are glad to see Valkenhayn. I'm just glad to see BB getting more characters. It definitely needs more.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

maelgrim

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

samurai black

valkenhayn looks pretty rad. do not care at all for the other one

originaljulz

I reeeeally hope that Valk is a werewolfy Slayer.

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

madaxe munkee

Just wondering how many of you guys are regulars (or something similar) at yifans? Can't ever find anyone to play against lol, not like SFIV. When do you guys tend to roll by?

that sort of stuff.

We main Noel Vermillion.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck. I might have to teach myself how to play CT again at yifans. My Arakune was almost up at 'MASSIVE FAIL' level.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

originaljulz

Lol don't do it. Wait for CS :O :O

I told the older azn guy at Timezone to get BB and he said they already are, so then I said get CS because its newer and if you get CT people will just play at Yifans anyway so he was like lol k write it down and I'll try to get it and then I was like lol k and I did. The end.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

maelgrim

madaxe munkee

CT is still worth learning though lol. It's not like the skills aren't transferable. Unless you run Rachel, pretty much.

We main Noel Vermillion.

geneterror

Rachel was the only char I really played in CT :'(
KOW 2011

HCO

Aw shit, people in Auckland PLAY Blazblue now? Do you guys go to university? I'll come by Yifans during class breaks on weekdays if you dudes are around. I used to play Ragna when BB was first released, but literally nobody played. Whenever I showed up it was just me on the BB machine and people on SFIV or TvC. Anyway, let me know.