• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowystepo

normaly what time will the 3v3 finish?

originaljulz

So uh, just checking. Are we all still down to play some BB:CS after the 3v3?

I don't think anyones got the PS3 or Xbox version yet, just me with my ripped PC version. Will that be a problem? I mean, it's a net cafe right. With you know. Computers.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

stereomonkey

As long as you remember that it will cost you to have the setup so you would have to advise whoever plays to chip in on the final cost then it should be sweet.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

It probably will be a problem. The only person I know that has BBCS is Hiroshi and I don't think I've ever seen him at an event ever =/ I'm more keen for this than SF casuals after but if we can't get an import PS3 copy I think we'll have to call it quits =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

madaxe munkee

We have CS + sticks, just need a laptop to run it, and maybe everyone to chip in for a screen. I'm up for making this work.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

maelgrim

My copy from PlayAsia just shipped
so excited  ;D
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

madaxe munkee

Loool I'm friends with someone from here who has CS... I saw it in his achievements list lol ><.

I want toooooo...
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

snowystepo

I have a friend who might bring a PS3 BBCS over tmr...but not 100% sure tho

originaljulz

Quote from: snowystepo on July 30, 2010, 11:15:03 PM
I have a friend who might bring a PS3 BBCS over tmr...but not 100% sure tho

My god...

Get that friend there, if you have to drag him by the neck yourself.

madaxe munkee

We main Noel Vermillion.

snowystepo

anyone here now?
is 3v3 going to end before 7pm?
otherwise my friend is not comming.....

originaljulz

Lolol we were all there since like. 3pm. And we were there till umm... Like 10:30.

Lol we were playing CS on Toots computer. Shoulda come. We obviously weren't going to check this thread while we were there to reply to your message. Silly snowystepo.

snowystepo

lol I stayed there till 4pm,
Its so boring that I dont play ssf4 and kept waiting there for 3 hours doing nothing but watching ....
I heard someone say that the tournament will keep going until 8pm tho....

and also my friend came at 6pm, he didnt see anyone was playing cs

Lennysaurus

Tourney finished about 5 -30i think, then we all went to get something to eat and came back afterwards and jammed out.

Thanks for the games guys was fun as hell!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

originaljulz

Guts, should have looked around at the back where CS was going down.

Cheers for the games, Lenny. I never get to face good Carl players, cos noone else I now plays him, and the AI is shit.
Lol no clap loops for you though :D