• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madaxe munkee

Agreed, those matches were the bomb. Carl is always fun to have a mess around with.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

originaljulz

http://zenunited.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-blazblue-continuum-shift-fans-edition

Kinda expensive, but I like collectable shit. And I'd expect to pay that much for a limited version of anything here anyway.

But yeah I ordered one for the PS3, and I'm excited as.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

maelgrim

BBCS arrived, though only managed to DL Makoto and play a bit in practice.
She's actually pretty cool.
Though does look like a squirrel hooker.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

luckytintinnz

Oh nice, my copy should be here soon. Did you have to pay tax for the DLC? I just found out that you gotta pay tax on PSN if you're in certain states >:(. If you had to pay tax, change your address to California, no tax for PSN there ;)
OSU!!!

maelgrim

No TAX, I used Disneyland (CA) for my US address :)
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

geneterror

I used the address where I used to live in Modesto, CA  ;D

See you guys online when I get my copy next week.
KOW 2011

luckytintinnz

Cool guys, still waiting for my copy. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow. I'm probably gonna play a bit offline first, gotta learn CS Jin and Bang, unlock Mu etc before I can take it online. I think I'm gonna sub Makoto as well :D
OSU!!!

Flash

My copy arrived today a little bit over 2 weeks, not bad for $60 incl shipping.

Bought from here (recommended)
http://www.axelmusic.com/productDetails/893610001365

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

maelgrim

Thats pretty good, lucky you ordered early as I heard axelmusic didn't order enough and many people are still waiting.

Anyway pretty happy with BBCS so far (just mucking around).
The tutorial is great - covering pretty much everything - definitely a welcome addition, BBCT could really have used it.
& the challenges are hard (for my poor reflexes anyway).

Can't decide on a main (narrowed it down to 4 :) )- so will start story mode & see what happens.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck i only clocked it with Bison and Akuma on SSF4. Real geez make up their own stories. Bison smashes Seth and then has threesome with Chun and Cammy while Rose pokes herself. To be continued.......with C.Viper.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on August 09, 2010, 05:17:20 PM
Fuck i only clocked it with Bison and Akuma on SSF4. Real geez make up their own stories. Bison smashes Seth and then has threesome with Chun and Cammy while Rose pokes herself. To be continued.......with C.Viper.

Wut?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [FSR] BIRRY WONG on August 09, 2010, 06:46:48 PM
Wut?

Intimates stuffs, for adults only.

I nearly wrote inmates haha, Birry Wong's story line.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

maelgrim

Valkenhayn footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9hGAbvhaE

starts off introducing Makoto before you get to see some Valkenhayn

originaljulz

Oh SHIIIIIII- Werewolves up in this bitch
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

fluxcore

Hrm, not really much to go off, but definitely looks like he could be my second...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness