• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: geneterror on December 02, 2010, 03:12:03 PM
What other games you lookin' at gettin' bro?

Black Ops, GT5 or PS Move. OK, maybe not move.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

maelgrim

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 02, 2010, 05:21:37 PM
Black Ops, GT5 or PS Move. OK, maybe not move.

Pacman DX is all you need man :)
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Squares

Quote from: maelgrim on December 02, 2010, 08:11:06 PM
Pacman DX is all you need man :)

Nice to see you still around maelgrim, and I totally agree.

EVERYONE should get Pac-man Championship Edition DX, it's god damn amazing.
Nyaaaa

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro WTF sort of motion is this 6632147C?  Some BS BB notations.

I just need it to help me with one of Hakumens challenges.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ISNT THAT DASH , TIGER KNEE PRESS BUTTON C ?

lol sorry bout caps

the numbers are the numbers on your keyboard weazel  , 6 is forward , 4 back  , 8 up 2 down
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yer shot bra. Wonder why they use da numbers for. They just wana be cool guys lol.

That also means i was doin it right. Damn it, my timing must be off as.

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yo weazel when i say tiger knee i mean the old sf2  motion , not the srk motion like in sf4

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: LN on December 14, 2010, 06:53:49 PM
hop tsubaki!
FUck it was this! Nobody even says this in the massive thread i was reading. I was doing the old tk motion. I gave up on him anyway cos he feels to slow. Ima start playing around with Bang. He feels better, more faster. But that combo where he canceling in the air and shit is starting to piss me off.

LN

Yeah, the two slow chars in BB would be Hakumen and Tager. Hakumen's 1 frame drive counters make up for it a bit though.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

okay , having my first real chance to play this today .

oooooh the combos , i love how this game is rush down combo and combo some more .
currently mucking round with Jin , Ragna ,  Valkenheyn (dang hes badass )

fuck i  pretty much suck tho , gunna take a long time to understand this game properly .

like whats with barriers , bursting and unlimited charcters (like how do you select them , use them , why use them ?) etc etc etc

i am teh n00b but like huge overly flashy combos , ah im loving this game haha

LN

http://dustloop.com/guides/bbcs/

That's your simple guide euan.

Also the in game tutorial mode is pretty good for teaching you the system mechanics. Barrier guard (b or db + A+B) is used to block some things which are otherwise unblockable (particularly anti-airs), and to produce more pushback from the opponents attacks, AND to stop chip damage. The downside is that it reduces your barrier, which when depleted stops you from using barrier and you take 50% more damage. Takes quite a while though.

Bursts can be used a couple of ways - in this game usually you use them to break your opponent's combo. The can be baited and whatnot though, so you have to be careful. It's a pretty good mechanic imo.

maelgrim

As LN said the in game tutorial is surprisingly good, I used it to brush up and was reminded of a whole heap of things I had forgotten.
Explains all the blocking methods, recoverys, throw breaks, counter assaults etc so worth taking a look at.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

originaljulz

I like that everyone new to the game is liking it so much :)
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro, i play on a crt tv and the writing in the game modes are fucking hard as fuck to see man. I lost 90% of my vision in that in game tutorial. Another 5% in story. My eyes  are fucked now.

Originaljulz bro, what's your psn?