• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Lets Discuss!!! NZ Street FIghter IV Bar Fights!!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, October 17, 2009, 01:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey Bill you funny cunt, who said your picking fuerte, when i pick him your going Ryu nigga.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Hydro

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 27, 2009, 05:52:58 PM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 27, 2009, 05:21:46 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on October 27, 2009, 05:02:20 PM
Quote from: electric on October 27, 2009, 04:55:20 PM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 27, 2009, 04:22:14 PM

Fark. O_o

And heres me bitching about getting 4-6 hours a night.

And here's me bitching about getting 7-7.5 hours a night :/
An here's me LOVING staying up for days on end getting krunk.
And I haven't been krunk for 7-7.5 years. *sob* I need to hang with Weazzy more I think. . .
Wholly shite, 7 whole f'n years, you must be having more fun than me, seeing that i HAVE to get krunk to have fun *sob*.

Damn, I used to have all sorts of krunk ass fun. But havin' kids 'ill kill that buzz. Now I'm finally getting divorced so I can go back to the good life once again lol!

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

electric

Beers + Street Fighter = fucking win -- this is bound to be good
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

fluxcore

I'm confident it will be astoundingly awesome, pity it's so far away!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 27, 2009, 05:55:07 PM
Hey Bill you funny cunt, who said your picking fuerte, when i pick him your going Ryu nigga.

Keen. Shoooooryyyuuuuuuukennnnnnnn!!!!
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: Gankatron on October 27, 2009, 09:00:32 AM
*update*

Jay "Do summ fucking combos kunt" Pula

Im calling your Zangief out!

haha my gief?........aight brah, you like getting pile drived alot huh haha

in that case im calling your makoto out simon.........naaaaaaaaaaah just kidding ;D

abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 27, 2009, 09:43:17 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on October 27, 2009, 05:55:07 PM

Keen. Shoooooryyyuuuuuuukennnnnnnn!!!!
Nah nah. None of that shit either.

zos'la

Bill: you don't have any confidence in winning in the first place thats why you always lose...
you Furte is actually quiet good with its mix ups and such, but you lack the confidence when it comes to situations and just fucks up. If you have never thought of winning then you will never win... thinking you will lose in the first place might make you feel beter after losing as it was expected by your thoughts though are you going think like that all the time?

Weazyy, just trying to push you practice up a bit more :) I'm rusty mate, rusty. So don't give me too much of a hard time ok, take it easy ya.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on October 28, 2009, 08:07:21 AM
Bill: you don't have any confidence in winning in the first place thats why you always lose...
you Furte is actually quiet good with its mix ups and such, but you lack the confidence when it comes to situations and just fucks up. If you have never thought of winning then you will never win... thinking you will lose in the first place might make you feel beter after losing as it was expected by your thoughts though are you going think like that all the time?

Weazyy, just trying to push you practice up a bit more :) I'm rusty mate, rusty. So don't give me too much of a hard time ok, take it easy ya.

I see your point. Makes a lot of sense.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 28, 2009, 10:04:35 AM

I see your point. Makes a lot of sense.
I've always though of winning againts my opponent no matter who they are,If I lose then I always have the chance to try again to beat them, I'll chase and chase them until they lose!!!

you would have lost half teh game already if you think you're gona lose at teh start.....

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL, you stay rusty while i keep practising, just to make it more even.

I'll see how rusty you are on the 7th, at the blow me session.

zos'la

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 28, 2009, 01:48:55 PM

LOL -.-
sorry I don't like guys !_!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on October 28, 2009, 03:09:45 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on October 28, 2009, 01:48:55 PM

LOL -.-
sorry I don't like guys !_!
Who said you were gonna like it?

lol, nah jks.