• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Lets Discuss!!! NZ Street FIghter IV Bar Fights!!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, October 17, 2009, 01:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

ABC_SMN

So..... What is going on heree
Sorry guys.... Cant be bother looking at all the previous page.
Are we having a Bar Fight coming on Sat?
Also, Where were our 2v2 thingy gone to?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: ABC_SMN on October 26, 2009, 07:47:02 PM
So..... What is going on heree
Sorry guys.... Cant be bother looking at all the previous page.
Are we having a Bar Fight coming on Sat?
Also, Where were our 2v2 thingy gone to?

Meet up at RVB on November 7th. THEN Barfights is being officially announced. The 2v2 has been put aside in favour of Barfights as far as i know.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

So!  Bar fights is gonna be rad.  Hope that Hue and James can throw down cause that will be epic.

Also I think Weazzy and Andy could get pretty Hype.  Anyone wanna go out on a limb and give a prediction for that match?  I think it could be a close one tbh, with maybe Andy having an edge.  Particularly with him having a better posse to train with.  Weazzey is a fast learner though ill give him that.  He also has fast reactions too ive noticed.

Smoof and Euan will be good too.  Both great guys.  Both talk enough shit to fertilize a market garden.  Euan was over my place the other day and I have to say he was playing a mean Ryu.  His Ryu was actually much better than his Ken.  Excellent zoning game with fireballs.  Pushed Ben's sagat to the edge.

At this stage looking at about Late Feb ealry march for bar fights.  Tryna build some hype.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Haha fuck i might be in melbourne. :P

Weazzy vs Andy? No disrespect to ma boy weazzy, but id have to pick Andy. Andy is the calmer of the two, and his mannerisms OUTSIDE of the game are really REALLY fucking annoying. He'll condescend you all day, and just WAIT for you to make a mistake. Exactly the kind of thing i can see frustrating weazzy.

If weazzy can keep from EXPLODING IN FURIOUS BLIND RAGE, then i dunno, i could be wrong. But to be honest i havent seen that much of the westside padwarrior (turned knob-twirler) in terms of gameplay. Im a bit more familiar with how Andy plays.

I reckon Simon and Kevin need to have a match that ISN'T a Sagat vs Gief match. I reckon that would be interesting. But i would say that. Im the guy that was playing marvel in the corner while the finals were happening at the nats.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Will be looking forward to see what kind of teams we get.. though I think we should combind the 2v2 into the bar fight :) or 3v3 would be interesting as well.
you can have teh odd epic 1 vs 1 matches of course and people can start bidding on it, but should have a prper double elimination 2v2 or 3v3 tourny :)

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yup me and Hydro vs you and Hue.

ILL BILL: you refereed my match you shit fuck ( im glad you cant remember that shit )
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Gankatron

*update*

Jay "Do summ fucking combos kunt" Pula

Im calling your Zangief out!

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 27, 2009, 08:29:30 AM

ILL BILL: you refereed my match you shit fuck ( im glad you cant remember that shit )

Aww i know that. I dont think you were at 100% on tourney day though, so im turning a blind eye to it.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 27, 2009, 10:12:18 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on October 27, 2009, 08:29:30 AM

Aww i know that. I dont think you were at 100% on tourney day though, so im turning a blind eye to it.
Thats the one bro. 7th Nov is round the corner any ways. I'll show my cheap as el fuerte styles, rsf is overated , srk is not.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

I hope your furte is better than Lenny's if not practice more.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

samurai black

Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 27, 2009, 12:04:47 AM
Im the guy that was playing marvel in the corner while the finals were happening at the nats.

haha, i had more fun with that than getting my shit rocked at sf4

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on October 27, 2009, 11:04:29 AM
I hope your furte is better than Lenny's if not practice more.

Havn't  seen Lenny's one in ages, so dunno. But he 's wayyy better at doing the RSF, i could on pad, but haven't even tried on stick yet.