• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism custom artwork - showing off, feedback and advice thread.

Started by geneterror, November 03, 2009, 11:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro, nice stick. Are you on psn or 360. Are you that tkdbboy?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 04, 2009, 09:09:05 PM
Off topic: where do you all get your parts from? Sanwas etc.

I put an order in about two weeks ago from Lizard Lick... should have asked if anyone here needed anything first :( sorry boys
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

fluxcore

I like akihabarashop myself, but there are places like highway in australia that are a bit closer. Really you have to do the math each time to see who is cheapest.

There are some links to various shops on the links page, btw.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on November 05, 2009, 09:25:57 AM
I like akihabarashop myself, but there are places like highway in australia that are a bit closer. Really you have to do the math each time to see who is cheapest.

There are some links to various shops on the links page, btw.

Fuckin A.

To the links page Jeeves.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

It's not very comprehensive any more I'll admit, anyone with more links to add to that page just PM me and I'll add them
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Please keep the thread topic to artwork, there are already threads for tech mods or you could start a new thread with a question. Thanks.
KOW 2011

zos'la

here is one I just made with photoshop, I am still very new to this but hoping to improve!!!
This is made purposely on an angel for fit my joystick case so it looks a bit altered.
Give me some feed backs you pros.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

samurai black

maybe get a better texture instead of that grey bubbly/lumpy thing youre rocking. also, kinda odd how sak's legs cut off suddenly. maybe try extending her skirt or something with a bit of photoshop bastardisation.

also, who is the blonde, only character i dont recognise on there.

zos'la

thanks for the feed back.
Yeah the background is actually a Yin and yang but I texturized it with photoshop so it looks dark and hard to see, reason being is that My buttons and stick is white so then it would stand out more.

Sakuras is cut off on her skirt due to the fact my stick is going to be on an angle and hence why I did what you see here.

The chick in blonde is the Girl from Blaze Blue? with teh Gun? can't remember her name to be exact.

geneterror

Her name is Noel ;)

Gotta say I'm not too keen on ther texture in the background either, apart from that it looks sweet.
KOW 2011

zos'la

hehe, thats it NOEL!!! she is pretty sweet :P

anyways I'll go home and play a bit more with it, though I have already made prints, gona try it tonight. If it doesn't look good I'll just redo the background.

Got any sites for some good background/ textures etc? google ftw!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

About an hour in photoshop and i fired out this design. Thoughts?

And after about ANOTHER hour, i managed to splice it onto an image of a TE. Took me forever because i didnt have the photoshop document of the original image. (was a template for a mock up of stick artwork) So i had to twist the image to make it fit, and then bust out the eraser tool and erase over the stick/buttons. >_> Which is why it looks shit, but you get the idea.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Perfect, especially when you have the nzism logo to represent!  Bro, super sweet!!!

BIRRYWONG!! (what ever that means :P)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

electric

Looks fuckin' dope Bill... kudos

Also just so you know, there's a template & some actions to accompany it for doing TE artwork... I have them kicking around somewhere... so I'll dig them out and put them online somewhere... basically you make your art in one template, hit a button, and it puts it on to the stick for you so you can get an idea of what it'd look like
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla