• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism custom artwork - showing off, feedback and advice thread.

Started by geneterror, November 03, 2009, 11:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

nah the ryu background is fine bro , tho if it could be mirrored so its from the left instead of the right , that would be damager .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

CptMunta

Quote from: karizzma on May 17, 2010, 08:54:13 PM
Does anyone have a good hi res image of El Fuerte so I can put it on to a template for my HRAP EX-SE?

I've got his  Vanilla SF4 Character artwork. (The original one standing with his hands crossed) and a high res character portrait Has a tiny Kawaii Artzone logo in the corner, you should regiester on their site anyway they have alot of good High res game art.

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on May 17, 2010, 09:45:18 PM
nah the ryu background is fine bro , tho if it could be mirrored so its from the left instead of the right , that would be damager .

Sweet will do :) anyone got a link to the TE template?
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

hmmm i will try find you one , the plexi im getting just has the six buttons tho , not the eight , im getting rid of the last two .
also the plexi is full coverage , not using the one that fits in the bezel so again the normal te templates no good .
i better ask lenny what one hes using for his cos mine will be the same .
I get back to you mark , cheers man

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: geneterror on January 18, 2010, 08:39:15 AM
So for anyone that wasn't at Gankatrons on Saturday here is my final stick artwork. Photo's not the best but you get the idea ;D

hey graeme do you have a template for your stick ?

samurai black

DVS

Quote from: CptMunta on May 17, 2010, 08:56:19 PM

For the life of me I can't remember the name of of the stuff I used.

But if you describe what you want I'm sure most print places could help you.

I got a adhesive label that truckers and mechanics use since it's grease, fade and tear resistant. They print the artwork directly onto a vinyl (I think it's a type of vinyl) sticker, I got mine in more of a matt finish but I think they do gloss. I went to Print Max a local chain, dunno if they have it in Auckland. Cos me round $30 all up.

Cheers for the tips Munta, expect to see a badass Rose mod graphic soon.........

shit that Ryu comp is the biz niss........hell I love it when art and SF come together.....its so fucking beautiful :'(
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

B BOY DRAW2

I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

DVS

Barnstorm

karizzma

This is a work in progress for my HRAP EX-SE. If you guys have any ideas on how to make it better please say. (I kinda feel like something is missing?)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

DVS

Thats a really strong blue....you need to mix a few other colours into it to dim it down......

And maybe some other patterns or graphix behind him......

Would be cool with some mexican themed stuff on it......

Don't forget your gamer tag!

I'm also working on mod graphix...probably a few days away from a first post tho.....

geneterror

KOW 2011

maelgrim

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?