• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

NZism custom artwork - showing off, feedback and advice thread.

Started by geneterror, November 03, 2009, 11:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on August 08, 2010, 11:12:31 PM
woah that looks mint mike !
very nice  ;)

thanks bro :) same with yours too that mesh ball! awesome haha

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck that's a phat stick Mike, looks the dopest. What kinda case is that?

Does the mesh ball feel better than the normal one? If so, ban that shit nah jk.

Yeah i'ma dye my ish just need a mean art design and i'll dye the buttons and the rest of the shit. Where do you's print the art? I think you can do it at uni ay but not sure.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Depends how you wanna do the art weazey.  You can just get a sticker printed for like 10 bucks at most copy pl;aces, or go the route of getting a plexi etc.

That dye looks mean euan.  I might do my stick orange or yellow to match the rest of my art.  Fucking LED mod is bitch at the moment cause the friggin resistors I buy are all too strong and are dimming the LED's too much.

Gonna go buy some more resistors prolly next week I think.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

zos'la

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on August 08, 2010, 11:19:54 PM
Fuck that's a phat stick Mike, looks the dopest. What kinda case is that?

Does the mesh ball feel better than the normal one? If so, ban that shit nah jk.

Yeah i'ma dye my ish just need a mean art design and i'll dye the buttons and the rest of the shit. Where do you's print the art? I think you can do it at uni ay but not sure.

Its a Custom stick I built for him, just finished it yesterday xD the crazy dude drove from Pakuranga to west auckland to get it @@@ haha
Its a really good stick, I really liek it myself >< now I'm gona build myself one hahahahaha
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

Euan, your stick looks nice - clean but awesome. Good shit.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Shot U man. Im inspired. Gonna have to grab me some of that dye. Might try to suss some art/buttons out first though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

really liking the look of your stick now u-man. real fucking cool

iMagneto

Quote from: zosla on August 09, 2010, 08:38:18 AM
Its a Custom stick I built for him, just finished it yesterday xD the crazy dude drove from Pakuranga to west auckland to get it @@@ haha
Its a really good stick, I really liek it myself >< now I'm gona build myself one hahahahaha

The stick you build for me was awesome thats why u want :) i was enjoying mvc2 last night and ssf4... very good control on my stick :) loving it! 

stereomonkey

Here is a paewang I modded for the nationals.

Sanwa JLF and Sanwa buttons.  Still working on a DC stick but not sure I'll get that ready for the nationals.  The plexiglass is a little bit thicker than the Batman stick but it still all good.

Also next time I think I will get the artwork laminated as well to give it a bit of strength.

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

Hey stu, My understanding is that to activate that stick on the different 2 systems you need to have access to the Turbo button.  It looks like you have covered it up with your plexi though.

Have you put the turbo somewhere else?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Yeah going to put the buttons on the side like the madcatz TE where the start and back buttons are.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

B BOY DRAW2

yo...iMagneto...That stick is madd cool bro!!!
I got my TE's and an SE...but having a 1-off custom is the shit man!!! I want one!!!
Nice colors and just plain fresh!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

iMagneto

Quote from: B BOY DRAW2 on August 11, 2010, 11:07:52 PM
yo...iMagneto...That stick is madd cool bro!!!
I got my TE's and an SE...but having a 1-off custom is the shit man!!! I want one!!!
Nice colors and just plain fresh!!!

Thanx B Boy Draw2, Zosla built it up for me`` should ask him to built yours like mine :)