• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

SF4 TZ Hamilton tourney 28/11

Started by fluxcore, November 04, 2009, 05:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: hydrokinesis on November 04, 2009, 08:54:11 PM

Um but the guys who work there already recognize me lol.

Fake mustache. AND it's Movember. You literally have no excuses
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

massi4h

I kinda just want some free tourney experience. It's always fun owning random scrubs. And playing you guys as well :P

zos'la

quals on 23rd - 27th... and finals 28th.... its like a whole freaking week driving down there everyday....

-.- prizes aint that great to make a push to go down daily...if it was a day or two then it would be gud.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

You don't have to go every day if you qualify. That's kind of the point of qualification.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man i'lld be so keen for this tournament. I mean look, Gino WON the last one. I'm just gonna go down and sleep in my car. It will be pretty dodgy though asking them to change it to the Auck TZ, they'll be like wtf for?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 05, 2009, 08:45:28 AM
Oh man i'lld be so keen for this tournament. I mean look, Gino WON the last one. I'm just gonna go down and sleep in my car. It will be pretty dodgy though asking them to change it to the Auck TZ, they'll be like wtf for?

Just say its a gift for your brother who's dying in starship hospital ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

fluxcore

Oh man i'lld be so keen for this tournament. I mean look, Gino WON the last one.

He also came top 8 the previous two SF4 tournaments we've held, where all the Aucklanders were in attendance. Hang on, where did you come?

I'm not talking shit, just saying that as a tournament player he's had a much better run than you. Also he can play on sticks :P
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn so true.

edit: Man at the start of the tourny I was wasted as fuck. Not making excuses, just stating how much fun i had. Towards the end ( of my buzz), i was rapping peeps left right and centre. First time outta like 100 games i lost to the bro Mark, just as an example.

But like i said i'm not making excuses.

I would still get wasted and go to THIS tourny, because ''I just dont give a fffffuuuuccckkk''.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Gino

It will be pretty dodgy though asking them to change it to the Auck TZ, they'll be like wtf for?

Just get them to give it to you on a Hamilton card, when you go back to Auckland they can change it over.

Skullator

I'd go but I'm in Melbourne from Nov 14th to the 28th =\

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on November 04, 2009, 05:47:08 PM
I believe it'll probably be timezone credit again. From what I remember I got $100 for 2nd place and Gino got $200 for 1st?

Which I think is transferable to another TimeZone for a $5 fee or something?

Out of interest who do you play as on Arcade?

fluxcore

I don't have a main, and I never play arcade, so it's a very good question actually.

If I can be bothered going to the tourney (which I probably won't), I guess my char selection will be a surprise to us all!

Gino

Buttons are still broken, and the qualifiers starts next week. Go TimeZone!
In their defence though the one guy who would care (the manager) is away getting Married so he isn't around to run things/make shit happen.

zos'la

/fail with broken buttons in a tournament.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on November 19, 2009, 11:47:54 AM
/fail with broken buttons in a tournament.

Haha it wouldnt be much worse than the shitty sticks at yifans.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.