• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SF4 TZ Hamilton tourney 28/11

Started by fluxcore, November 04, 2009, 05:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on December 21, 2009, 02:40:41 PM
Actually we had 3 SF4 tournaments, first one was in March which was organised by me :)
2nd was teh Nationals? which was organised by myself with Allan and Gino helping the call out, Leo and Allan, third tournament was at Giga which was also organised by myself with some help from our boyz :)

The marvel tournament was a totally different thing though it had SF4 practice.
Marvel one was probably the best seeing that i wasnt the only one drinking, I never lost at SF4 ( lolz ), and I saw my DJ mate there and got a free ticket to the foam partyyyyyy!!!!.  Plus there was some bitches there with gay BF's too scared to tell me to stop flirting with them.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Actually we had 3 SF4 tournaments, first one was in March which was organised by me :) which was organised by myself with Allan and Gino helping the call out.
2nd was the Nationals? Organised by me, Leo and Allan, third tournament was at Giga which was also organised by myself with some help from our boyz :)

EDITED

Fuck, youre right. Im an idiot.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Actually we had 3 SF4 tournaments, first one was in March which was organised by me :) which was organised by myself with Allan and Gino helping the call out.
2nd was the Nationals? Organised by me, Leo and Allan, third tournament was at Giga which was also organised by myself with some help from our boyz :)

EDITED

Why are you listing who organised the tournaments?

stereomonkey

^Because he can?

Why not host something in Hamilton during the time and if people are available for a weekend have a road trip.  Maybe book out a couple of rooms at a motel and beast there or even stay at someones pad.  

Road trip would be fun and i'm sure some people would be keen for a change of scenery.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Man I'd be fucking keen as.

ROAAADDTTRRIIPPP!!!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

fluxcore

Quote from: stereomonkey on December 21, 2009, 03:48:16 PM
Road trip would be fun and i'm sure some people would be keen for a change of scenery.

WUT? We have the Hamilton Gardens!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: stereomonkey on December 21, 2009, 03:48:16 PM
^Because he can?

Why not host something in Hamilton during the time and if people are available for a weekend have a road trip.  Maybe book out a couple of rooms at a motel and beast there or even stay at someones pad.  

EXACTLY
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gankatron

The drive to the Tron is pretty cool these days ever since they re did SH1. Went to drop off my stick and dual pcb mod to Al!

zos'la

Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 21, 2009, 03:41:57 PM

EDITED
Why are you listing who organised the tournaments?
its easier to bring memeories back when you mnetion names/venue etc.
hope that helps to explain the logic.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on December 22, 2009, 09:01:28 AM

its easier to bring memeories back when you mnetion names/venue etc.
hope that helps to explain the logic.

That is a perfect answer. Thank you Zosla.  :D

CoffinDrop1

Hey Im keen for the road trip to the mighty waikato! I have an 8 seater vehicle that I can put up for use of our lil street fighter army if this is going to happen. Sweet.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on December 23, 2009, 05:21:57 PM
Hey Im keen for the road trip to the mighty waikato! I have an 8 seater vehicle that I can put up for use of our lil street fighter army if this is going to happen. Sweet.
Hard, we should all go down for there next tourney in January. Shot, we even got a people mover now. So it'll be cheap as.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on December 23, 2009, 05:21:57 PM

Ill race you in the statesman. As long as you give me regular petrol stops.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CoffinDrop1

If you're taking the Statesman bro I'll roll in your car - Peoplemover vs Shagwagon. Shagwagon wins  ;D