• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Super SF2 Turbo HD Remix?

Started by samurai black, April 14, 2007, 05:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

geneterror

The wait for this to come out in PAL territories is killing me.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

xboxors are relatively cheap these days... :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: geneterror on January 05, 2009, 10:18:56 AM

Just get it through the us psn store. Read here http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=169353&highlight=entropay. I need some Aucklanders to play :D

stereomonkey

Quote from: fluxcore on January 05, 2009, 12:05:48 PM
xboxors are relatively cheap these days... :)

Extremely cheap now.  I saw dick smith selling the 20gb xboxor for $250.  THATS MADDNESSSSSSSsS!!!1!!

Oh, though it's only in oz :P
and you still will probably get the RROD :-[

Oh, and I've been wanting to play for a loooong time but my router is ass so i'm going to get a new one.  When ever that happens.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Oh, is THAT what happened to you? :P
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 05, 2009, 03:17:20 PM
Oh, and I've been wanting to play for a loooong time but my router is ass so i'm going to get a new one.  When ever that happens.

Hurry the fuck up!!

geneterror

Quote from: Toomeke on January 05, 2009, 12:21:46 PM

Just get it through the us psn store. Read here http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=169353&highlight=entropay. I need some Aucklanders to play :D
Entropay doesn't work any more, if you try paying through Entropay Sony now asks you to provide proof of your U.S address which of course you can't. People with existing accounts are OK but I would have to create a new one.
I can't be bothered ordering a U.S PSN card off Play-Asia or HD-Source, well not yet anyway.
KOW 2011

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: geneterror on January 05, 2009, 06:55:51 PM

Entropay doesn't work any more, if you try paying through Entropay Sony now asks you to provide proof of your U.S address which of course you can't. People with existing accounts are OK but I would have to create a new one.
I can't be bothered ordering a U.S PSN card off Play-Asia or HD-Source, well not yet anyway.

Oh Real?Stink...What about doing a game share? I'd be more than happy

[NIUE]iRONSoL

oh well no more free xbox live :'(
pringles

gunsmoke

Quote from: iRONsoL on January 07, 2009, 10:28:45 AM
oh well no more free xbox live :'(
time to learn TVC and MVC2 rematch..yaya ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Elixir

I don't really keep track of NZ releases but if you can't get it here just order some Xbox Live point cards off Play-Asia.com or eBay. You will need a credit card though. Then make a US or JP account and download it with those points.

I don't have sf2hd yet, which should I get it for? PS3 or 360? Either is fine but I don't want to buy both. Also, if SF4/BB come out for 360 I think you guys should get Xbox Live Gold.

fluxcore

Get the 360 version, I hear the ps3 version has more problems. Also, it's annoying to get ahold of here.

Elixir

Alright.

Gamertag: Megalixir 360

I'll buy it later tonight.

geneterror

Quote from: Toomeke on January 05, 2009, 10:06:51 PM
Quote from: geneterror on January 05, 2009, 06:55:51 PM

Oh Real?Stink...What about doing a game share? I'd be more than happy
I just made a U.S account. If this doesn't get released on the PAL store tomorrow I'm just going to buy a $20 PSN card from here http://www.hdmoviesource.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2382 and download it. I want to have this for the last week of my holidays so I'm going to get it one way or another.
My PSN username is geneterror666, add me and I'll let you know when I have the game. Just put a note like NZism in the friend request so I don't think it's just some random and ignore it.
KOW 2011